GSi GSi releases VB3-II 2023 Edition

satya

https://www.genuinesoundware.com/?a=showproduct&b=44

GSi has announced a major update to VB3-II.

The whole plugin has been rewritten from the ground up in order to accommodate multiple new features, in addition to the organ engine and the Rotary speaker simulator from the old VB3 version 1.

VB3-II 2023 Edition is a free update to existing owners of a VB3-II license (released in 2018). A 25% rebate for owners of a VB3 v.1.x license (2010) is available while new users can purchase VB3-II 2023 Edition for $100.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Vernon Barnes said:

I can't say I am not tempted but the upgrade discount from my VB3 1 will be all but wiped out by VAT and IK's Hammond B3-X has become my goto and I am pretty happy with it. So buying it would be for the ring mod and the "vocoder" function plus some differences in tone.   Jury's out!

Vernon, I took organ (piano and drum) lessons as a kid, but I have tendinitis and play terribly in my old age. But still, considering the deal on the IK Hammond B-3-X at JRR Shop and the "GROUP" discount brings it to only $33.59 USD, and your testimonial in this thread I think is breaking down my defenses.  That price is too good to pass up. 

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, PavlovsCat said:

Vernon, I took organ (piano and drum) lessons as a kid, but I have tendinitis and play terribly in my old age. But still, considering the deal on the IK Hammond B-3-X at JRR Shop and the "GROUP" discount brings it to only $33.59 USD, and your testimonial in this thread I think is breaking down my defenses.  That price is too good to pass up. 

The IK is top notch, PC - don't pass it up. It's also worth keeping an eye on UAD's sales - I picked up their waterfall organ for $24, and it's fantastic. I can't say whether it's 'better' than the IK, but I find the presets a better starting point.

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, PavlovsCat said:

No brainer at that price.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, PavlovsCat said:

IK Hammond B-3X > VB3-II.

The IK system has the Hiwatt Custom 100 DR103 Amp simulation that is fundamental to achieve that agressive sound from Emerson, Lake & Palmer.

• Thanks 1

I'll leave this here:
I have followed and worked with Guido since the Soundfont days and this is a great update. Guido has really packed some cool features into this one as well as added the original VB3 version 1 engine back as an option.

The iPad application has also been recently approved and if you have a VB3II license there is a way you can activate it on your iOS device.

• Like 2