Nembrini 🎁80% + Extra 10% OFF Crazy Autumn

cclarry

31 minutes ago, Brian Walton said:

One of the best at coding an amp sim.Β  Own most of his stuff but it all collects dust after getting ToneX and 3rd party profiles in addition to my own profiles.

It was my go to in the box stuff before that.

Tonex that good eh? Too bad it’s IK.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, jngnz said:

Tonex that good eh? Too bad it’s IK.

Yes.Β  But it isn't perfect - IKM's own profiles are frequently a far cry from what other people are capturing (as someone that make a lot of captures, I'm still surprised by this).Β  The install is also large and the capture process takes an extremely long time at the best settings and forget about using advanced capture unless you have a dedicated NVIDIA graphics cards.

But it has low CPU usage, sounds and feels amazing, a legitimate echosystem - as the pedal is wonderful, and they kept the price at a fairly manageable level.

Not only that, but the cheapest paid version lets you capture and load unlimited 3rd party captures - so you really don't need "MAX" for this product.Β Β 

It is far and away the best thing IKM has created, and as much hate as they seem to get - this product suggests I have more authorizations available then the completion (outside of places like Melda)