Combine UAD vouchers until 11:59 PST

Fleer

Guys beware that your purchases don't lower the price of other bundles like Ultimate.

It always showed 799 for me.

You can double check what I am saying in the uadforum.

I myself don't care, since lots of plugins within the Ultimate bundle don't lure me in.

2 minutes ago, Last Call said:

Guys beware that your purchases don't lower the price of other bundles like Ultimate.

I myself don't care, since lots of plugins within the Ultimate bundle don't lure me in.

Yeah that's a bit weird I thought..

I wondered if it's because they're not all native yet.

The other bundles reduce and they give you no credit for anything with that one.

A LOT of the stuff in there I already own via Plugin Alliance which were all picked up dirt cheap and free and some of the others direct with the other developers too, so there's not heaps of additional stuff.

46 minutes ago, Fleer said:

Brethren beware. Last time the sale was ended a few hours before the PST deadline. Apologies were made nonetheless. 

Then again, it seems the deadline has been reset for October 3rd  midnight PST. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Fleer said:

Then again, it seems the deadline has been reset for October 3rd  midnight PST. 

Sweet, hopefully they'll come through with an extra thank you voucher before then! 

Edited by Craig N

2 hours ago, Last Call said:

Yeah not for Ultimate, it's considered an Apollo/Satellite bundle - not owning either I can't even place it in my cart.

However, but they do discount for UAD Diamond Edition (if you have ordered an included plugin). I wasn't paying attention to the other bundles so not aware if they were dipping in price as I purchased the singles.

Edited by TheSteven
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, TheSteven said:

???  - I'm not seeing that on the web site or in email.
Where oh wise one has thou received such news?

Under the UADTUESDAY promo code it says "Expires: 10/03/2023 11:59 PM PST". Whether or not the sale continues for as long remains to be seen.

Their store has a serious problem.
That is this issue.

Why won't you take my money? Please help me resolve this.

https://uadforum.com/community/index.php?threads/why-wont-you-take-my-money-please-help-me-resolve-this.60867/

Anyone facing that problem will not be able to purchase or upgrade at the official store.This is a problem that should be solved by support. But they don't seem to handle this issue for some reason.

It seems that subscription-only users can solve this problem by recreating their account when they encounter this issue.
However, there is currently no workaround for purchasers of the plugin.

You should keep this in mind if you are looking to purchase or upgrade from the official store.
Hopefully they will take this issue seriously.

Edited by Kiloteq

6 hours ago, Grem said:

Alright,  I was able to use my latest $25 coupon to get the Mixing Bundle for $18!!! Shwwweeet!!

I already had many of the plugins in that bundle. I got the Century Channel strip, and the Waterfall Leslie for my $18!

Every UAD plugin I ever got was during a sale. Never paid full price for any of them. But this sale was by far the best of them all.

mxing bundle for 19 : got century , lesly , hitsville eq and reverb , Api and the tape (magnetic) 

Got V76 for 25

upgraded for 22 to diamong got opal + organ +piano 

thinking of getting fender amp for 25 ....

i think i managed well this one lol 

• Like 7

21 hours ago, TheSteven said:

If they reset my UADTUESDAY coupon a 3rd time and if I get the $25 thank you today I'll pick up UA 175B & 176 Tube Compressor Collection.
Not really counting on it though, as I've had to request help from support almost each time (but they've delivered).

Still it's been a great sale and I now have a collection that I never planned on.

Was too slow this morning... when I dropped it in my cart price updated to $149. :( 
Oh well, was sale was great while it lasted...

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

12 minutes ago, Zo said:

Steven , am i crazy or the vauchers was supposed to be still running ....

depends on the voucher...
My Thank You voucher had an expiration date of 11/1 and it's still there.
My UADTuesday one is gone - don't remember if it showed a date.
If you had a voucher 'fixed' by support those have expiration dates and aren't tied to campaigns.

But in answer to your other question - yes, you probably are crazy. 😉

Edited by TheSteven
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1