NI - Big deals now

TracingArcs

ok i find great new with hope that all soft will be ok - for u-he maebe to:

Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,285 admin

4:56PM edited 5:01PM

Hi everyone,

Thanks for bringing the issue to our attention. We had a temporary pricing error in our online shop from 3 am to 2:30 pm last Sunday, September 3. This error caused nearly all products to be discounted by over 60%. Once we became aware of the issue, we identified the root cause and made the necessary fix.

If you purchased software products during this timeframe, your order will remain unaffected. We recognize that these orders have already been fulfilled and we respect the fact that you may have already installed and used them in your projects. 

Unfortunately we cannot honor the prices on any hardware orders that were placed during this period. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience and disappointment this might cause. These orders will be cancelled and we have begun to issue the refunds. This may take a few days to arrive depending on your payment method. As a gesture of goodwill, we are offering all affected customers a 10% voucher for future hardware purchases which will be sent out via email today. We know a situation like this can be frustrating and we appreciate your understanding. Looking forward, we can assure you that we have adjusted our process to prevent such errors in the future. 

If you have any questions about your order, please reach out to our Customer Care team here: https://support.native-instruments.com/hc/sections/360000092537 I'll be closing this thread as the matter pertains to specific order details, which are best addressed by our dedicated support team.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Just got the email about my Maschine order:

We're reaching out to you about a pricing issue in our online shop and how it will affect your order.

From 3 am CET to 2:30 pm CET on Sunday, September 3, a temporary error caused many products to be wrongly discounted on our website. As a result, we will not be processing your recent hardware order.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience and disappointment this may cause and have begun to issue your refund. Please note that this may take a few days to arrive, depending on your payment method.

If you purchased any software during this time, we will honor these orders as a courtesy, and you can continue to enjoy the software without any disruptions.

We know this is frustrating and we appreciate your understanding. While our goal is to always provide excellent service, sometimes mistakes do happen. We are actively reviewing and adjusting our processes to ensure errors like this don’t happen again.

As a gesture of goodwill, we are sending you a 10% discount code, which you can use on a future hardware purchase from our store.

The order is still 'In Progress' in the account and no refund has been initiated that I can see.

In case anyone bought some u-he synth(s) and is new to u-he: They have plenty of free soundbanks in their Patchlib. It's easy to miss. They're a little hidden, because they're currently reworking their patchlib and you have to navigate to the old patchlib. There you can select your synth and will find plenty of soundbanks, most of which are free.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Great Idea 1

5 hours ago, Zo said:

More seroulsy , are you guyz that have jumped on crazy prices have all your  purchased licences ?

All the licences came through almost instantly for me and I installed the hell out of the u-he ones almost immediately just in case! Komplete Ultimate I haven't though due to its size, but it showed up instantly and I picked a few things I wanted to install, so all good on both of those lots.

• Like 4

Happy for you guyz , i will share some presets for hive and repro if needed ... solid purchses 

i have one starting patches for hive that mimics UDO 6 hardware with its binaural feel .... 

Hive is great for that , soundesign fun ... fx are less good than diva and repro

Diva is imho still the queen of the show !!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

22 minutes ago, Zo said:

Happy for you guyz , i will share some presets for hive and repro if needed ... solid purchses 

i have one starting patches for hive that mimics UDO 6 hardware with its binaural feel .... 

Hive is great for that , soundesign fun ... fx are less good than diva and repro

Thank you so much! :)

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Zo said:

That's exactly why I grabbed Hive.. I've got plenty of synths, but for some reason it's just fun and enjoyable for sound design. Bit lighter on CPU than Diva as well. They're all great though. u-he makes some solid kit!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, audioschmaudio said:

True. I listened through the presets and after a while I felt silly marking my favorites because I felt like it would be easier to mark the ones that I don't like instead.

Give them ratings by assigning different colours. Green, yellow and red or whatever you like.

• Like 2
  • Great Idea 1

Got my refund today from Native for the cancelled Maschine order. I didn't send them any emails myself to initiate it.

In Order History on Native's site, the order says 'Shipped'. Maybe they ought to add 'Cancelled & Refunded' as an option for their system.

Edited by Kirean
  • Like 1