NI - Big deals now

TracingArcs

14 minutes ago, Kirean said:

Looking at the prices, many things were at historical lows and they were selling their top-end keyboards for ~400 euros (cheapest at the moment is 900-1000 euros), I'd say that's probably what it was. Really bummed out I wasn't fast enough to snatch a few more Kontakt libraries on the "cheap".

It is unfortunate that it was the wrong sale.
I was expecting a new hardware model to come.
I was wondering if I should update Komplete or buy hive or diva.
But I guess I wasn't fast enough lol.

4 minutes ago, audioschmaudio said:

Hive and Repro for 49€ each and Komplete Kontrol A49 for 66.67€. But I doubt that I'll receive the latter.

I only bought Diva because I'm hoping that Bitwig & u-he will have another one of those upgrade plan + free u-he plugin offers and I don't think Diva will ever be part of that.

• Like 1
  • Great Idea 1

3 minutes ago, jngnz said:

I ordered 5 Maschines 😂 but that will obviously be cancelled.

As for software, just GetGood Drums Massive and Modern because I already own everything else I'm interested in and have the disk space for.

How much was GGD M&M ? I see it’s $85 with them (after the 15% introduction coupon). 

not look good

Urs

u-he

Contact Urs

27488 posts since 8 Aug, 2002 from Berlin

Post Sun Sep 03, 2023 3:40 pm

It was a *****up.

Note that NI are probably going to refund everyone. Thus licenses of Diva etc. that were bought during these hours might eventually be invalidated with us.

Also: We recommend not to buy second hand redeem codes of our stuff. Those might come from this *****up and thus not work.

• Confused 2

2 minutes ago, Kreveta Puket said:

not look good

Urs

u-he

Contact Urs

27488 posts since 8 Aug, 2002 from Berlin

Post Sun Sep 03, 2023 3:40 pm

It was a *****up.

Note that NI are probably going to refund everyone. Thus licenses of Diva etc. that were bought during these hours might eventually be invalidated with us.

Also: We recommend not to buy second hand redeem codes of our stuff. Those might come from this *****up and thus not work.

Oh no 😨