NI - Big deals now

TracingArcs

For those who missed out: glad you saved some money! (Definitely not salty that I missed out on the glitch😭)

-

edit: you need to change your location to somewhere in europe using euro as currency (I changed my location to germany and it worked)

Edited by Wallace Ng

2 minutes ago, Andi Scharfstein said:

Only the S keyboards, and only because they are getting ready to introduce the new models. A series and M series are still available (not as attractive, of course). 

Yeah. Albeit, I'm already tapped out. This is like Black Friday come early.

5 minutes ago, Kreveta Puket said:

oki guys still temp on diva vs repro  - whats your preferencis? can buy only one 🙂 thanks so much

I've only bought Repro right now (because I already have Diva), so I haven't tested it yet but Diva has a much better reputation and is always listed as one of the top soft synths, so I would go with that.

But as I said, it's very CPU hungry. An issue that I underestimated when I bought it. I can only use very few instances at the same time without getting performance problems.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, audioschmaudio said:

I've only bought Repro right now (because I already have Diva), so I haven't tested it yet but Diva has a much better reputation and is always listed as one of the top soft synths, so I would go with that.

But as I said, it's very CPU hungry. An issue that I underestimated when I bought it. I can only use very few instances at the same time without getting performance problems.

ok super thx for reply i will go to diva than

• Like 1

When I go to NI and log in to my account (I am in the USA),  check on my Komplete offers, they want over $300 for the Standard version. 

If I switch my location to United Kingdom it goes to 120 pounds. Would they honor that purchase?

9 minutes ago, Kiloteq said:

Was it a mistake?

Looking at the prices, many things were at historical lows and they were selling their top-end keyboards for ~400 euros (cheapest at the moment is 900-1000 euros), I'd say that's probably what it was. Really bummed out I wasn't fast enough to snatch a few more Kontakt libraries on the "cheap".

Edited by Kirean
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Kirean said:

Looking at the prices, many things were at historical lows and they were selling their top-end keyboards for ~400 euros (cheapest at the moment is 900-1000 euros), I'd say that's probably what it was. Really bummed out I wasn't fast enough to snatch a few more Kontakt libraries on the "cheap".

The top-end keyboards have been out of stock for a week or so, so at least we haven't been missing out on that opportunity (if you squint at it from the right angle). Mind you, they only show the "out of stock" message when you actually try to buy them. And yeah, it was definitely a pricing error. 

Edited by Andi Scharfstein
  • Like 1