Tracktion Attracktive FREE

satya

1 hour ago, Bruno de Souza Lino said:

This has the same issue as MSoundFactory Player: No free banks. What's the point of you releasing a free sample player without any content?

I'm no expert but I guess the point is to sell soundbanks. 😉

Besides, it does come with some free sounds and I think some of them sound quite nice.

• Haha 1

On 9/4/2023 at 2:10 AM, Fleer said:

Well, it does include its own sounds too, and I’m particularly interested in that Steingræber grand. Not many sampled version of that one. 

Are you sure you don't just have soundpacks, or BioTek and it's pulling sounds from them?

7 hours ago, Fleer said:

There’s a 500MB download involved :)

Do you recall where from? As in mine it doesn't seem to have them and I couldn't see any additional downloads for it. But I don't own Biotek. I did skim the manual, but otherwise I might need another look!

1 minute ago, MusicMan said:

Do you recall where from? As in mine it doesn't seem to have them and I couldn't see any additional downloads for it. But I don't own Biotek. I did skim the manual, but otherwise I might need another look!

I see them in the installer, so it seems this is a special sounds pack we get for free. 

On 9/3/2023 at 8:40 AM, Bruno de Souza Lino said:

This has the same issue as MSoundFactory Player: No free banks. What's the point of you releasing a free sample player without any content?

TBF, MSoundFactory Player has Monastery Grand, which is a very good sampled grand piano. Also SuperSaw, not a bad sounding synth.

But yeah, it's basically just a delivery system for Monastery Grand.

4 hours ago, Fleer said:

I see them in the installer, so it seems this is a special sounds pack we get for free. 

Thanks Fleer. I had used the individual installer and it didn't seem to have an option for it. I used their download/install manager and it shows up in there, so I was able to install it via that.

• Like 1