ReverbNation by Bandlab

satya

https://musictech.com/news/reverbnation-rebrand-bandlab-technologies/

https://www.reverbnation.com/

Is this rebranding of whole bandlab and cakewalk?

BandLab Technologies’ rebrand of ReverbNation also sheds light on plans to “invest into new features and expand ReverbNation’s suite of artist services.” This includes creating additional roles to enhance the service offerings, and provide “better funnels” for artists to connect with teams that will help them to succeed.

• Like 2

This is quote from that article/web page:

BandLab Technologies’ announcement follows the news of its rebranding of coveted DAW, Cakewalk by BandLab. The revised Cakewalk model will include two new versions of the music-making software: Cakewalk Sonar and Cakewalk Next. The full details of both applications are yet to be announced.

I added the bold lettering.

This is very interesting...

Edited by Grem

3 hours ago, Bruno de Souza Lino said:

. . . when are we gonna receive the news Bandlab is now owned by InMusic?

If the Caldecott Music Group gets bought out by InMusic Brands, I will be disappointed.  However, if the Music Caldecott Group goes public and subsumes InMusic Brands, I would buy shares for my portfolio.

Edited by User 905133
fixed typo

Please delete this post I accidentally moved my hand to the lower left to edit out of habit because of the new semi-hidden placement of the edit button.

Edited by User 905133
edited because there's now discussion based on the post I had wanted to be deleted.

3 minutes ago, User 905133 said:

Please delete this post.  I accidentally moved my hand to the lower left to edit out of habit because of the new semi-hidden placement of the edit button.

TOO LATE!!!  WE'VE GOT YOU NOW!!!  😜

(By the way, you could just edit it to add some pithy comment and improve your post total!  It's the "Way of the Bapu!" 🤣)

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, craigb said:

TOO LATE!!!  WE'VE GOT YOU NOW!!!  😜

(By the way, you could just edit it to add some pithy comment and improve your post total!  It's the "Way of the Bapu!" 🤣)

I thought of changing it to:

FR: Please either put the Edit button back where it was or move the Quote button to the list with Edit,  Report, Share . . . .

but this is not the FR sub-forum.

Edited by User 905133
added the reason why I didn't post the FR here

20 minutes ago, Bruno de Souza Lino said:

Well, the FR sub forum for forum related stuff is currently read-only.

If so, its probably a good idea to prevent people from complaining about things that are in a state of flux. 

"Currently _____________________________________.  Please fix it or else I will switch to another DAW."

• Like 1

9 hours ago, craigb said:

@User 905133  On a separate note, I'm going to assume your name isn't Alex, or else you missed a great opportunity to be User 655321! 😁

Speaking of good old Alex, I fear I have killed or seriously wounded him over on the Studio One forums, he has not visibly returned for a couple of weeks since, he may be just lurking and not partaking anymore though?. Good old BobF (remember him?) gave a thumbs up type thing in approval. 

220px-Malcolm_McDowell_Clockwork_Orange.

• Like 1

still on Sonar X3 here (windows 7)

so far did not get exited about updates enough to 'upgrade'.

the aux tracks, I don't get why they would be great.....mix recall seems a nice feature.

don't know if it's normal and how other DAW's are.....but export/printing with Sonar always adds latency.

even with no plugins, 64 bit engine unchecked (so no oversampling-latency) the export/print always sounds like it has more latency.

my roundtrip is 2.8 msec and it don't bounce to track anything, have radius mix set as offline reder....

anyone know if the export feature has had any updates since X3 ?

Edited by Sheens
  • Confused 1

20 hours ago, User 905133 said:

If so, its probably a good idea to prevent people from complaining about things that are in a state of flux. 

"Currently _____________________________________.  Please fix it or else I will switch to another DAW."

I think. I didn't express myself correctly.

The sub form for forum related stuff is set to read only.

1 hour ago, Bruno de Souza Lino said:

I think. I didn't express myself correctly.

The sub form for forum related stuff is set to read only.

Thanks for the clarification.  When I see people use FR, I automatically take that to mean Feature Request. So, I thought you were saying the Feature Request sub forum [Feedback] was set to read only.