ReverbNation by Bandlab

satya

On 7/28/2023 at 12:49 PM, User 905133 said:

OH!!!!!  Thanks for the updated clarification.  It makes sense for FAQs to be read only!!! 

While I do agree, theoretically, that's the only place you can post forum related stuff. In a more Discord power-tripping oriented setup, we'd be banned 7 times already for posting in the wrong place.

46 minutes ago, Bruno de Souza Lino said:

While I do agree, theoretically, that's the only place you can post forum related stuff. In a more Discord power-tripping oriented setup, we'd be banned 7 times already for posting in the wrong place.

I'm a Discord admin.  You wouldn't get banned; I'd just make fun of you.  😜

On 7/27/2023 at 6:02 PM, User 905133 said:

Please delete this post I accidentally moved my hand to the lower left to edit out of habit because of the new semi-hidden placement of the edit button.

Good point, but no edit button here.

Did anybody know how to edit?  

Edit has been moved to the per post ... [more option] dots on the same line as the post time, along with Share and Report

Posted 7 hours ago                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               ...

Edited by User 905133
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, InstrEd said:

Shouldn't that Post-It note be in Pink ;)

I got my coat again..................................................................................

Wouldn't that be harder to read when you first wake up? 🤔

(Ok, I've been kicked out! 😆)