Mysterious Shadows

Wookiee

On 8/4/2023 at 1:52 AM, Ross Smithe said:

Especially cool synth textures on this one Wookie. I agree quite early Floyd-ish. Definite trippy mood and atmosphere you created here. Great work!

Thank you Ross, I am a fan of Rick's keyboard style, you are most kind. 

On 8/12/2023 at 7:07 PM, steve@baselines.com said:

I like the synth style 'horn' sound.  I agree with others a little Floydish.  I was waiting for a heavy yet simple real bass to come in  (mostly whole notes), but maybe that is just more because of what Pink Floyd would do.  Nice work on theis one!

Thank you Steve, the bass is subtle, if the furry brain remembers it is actually Cherry Audio's Lowdown.

Your time, comments and ears are appreciated. 

On 8/16/2023 at 2:19 AM, jwnicholson78 said:

Really well done.  I think this might be one of my favorite of yours.  I love the atmospheric synths and where takes you.

Jeff

Thank you Jeff, nice to hear you enjoyed this and it felt a little like a journey. 

21 hours ago, User 905133 said:

Nice attention getting textural material with excellent, interest-building/sustaining development as the song proceeds. All of the sonic building blocks hold together well in this very listenable tune. 

Thank you.

This is a good way to start this day, or any other.  It has that epic feel that you have mastered over the years.  You always make me love synthesizers and want to do something similar someday.  I always appreciate your dedication to your listeners!  Keep it up!

• Thanks 1

On 8/20/2023 at 4:31 PM, Lynn Wilson said:

This is a good way to start this day, or any other.  It has that epic feel that you have mastered over the years.  You always make me love synthesizers and want to do something similar someday.  I always appreciate your dedication to your listeners!  Keep it up!

Thank you Lynn, always nice to hear something has made someone's day a little better. 

I really do appreciate your time and comments. 

On 7/26/2023 at 3:17 AM, Wookiee said:

@bjornpdx thanks for this like. Obviously not popular here but 212 plays according to Soundcloud stats.

Congrats.  Nice to get  listeners from all over the world!  Still blows me away to see that someone in, for example,  Jakarta listened to a song of  mine. 

• Thanks 1