I had to post this - Samantha Fish wow

Bajan Blue

2 hours ago, DeeringAmps said:

It’s the Coffee Shop Nigel…

Nope. I'm a Coffee House Nigel.

Try Amsterdam if you want a Coffee Shop Nigel.

Note: There's more than one Nigel posting in this fred. 

Edited by Wibbles
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

There's a lot of great artists out there today like her but they don't make it to the radio, except places like NPR. NPR in Kansas City played a lot of music by artists like her. I don't think all NPR's are the same though. You have to search ind. artists on your own. YouTube, Twitch, places like that.

I like her Nigel (B Blue). Really raw stuff. Saw her come up on stage with Joe B. at the Sanger back in March. She is the real deal. 

What some may not know is the guitar she is playing in that video is a "cigar box" guitar. Reminiscent of old blues players who couldn't afford a real guitar.

Edited by Grem

7 hours ago, craigb said:

To keep Nigel happy, let's throw in some Trout too!

(Can't believe he didn't notice the bass before either... 😜)

If this  performance was done by Malmsteen, you could've had every single guitar player on the cruise jamming along. Or the ship would sink because of the excessive amount of Marshalls.

A friend of mine worked in a Hollywood studio and said his band was practicing in one studio while Yngwie was playing in another.  Even though the walls were thick and made of cement, they still couldn't practice because of how loud Yngwie was playing!  Makes me wonder if the guy has any hearing left!  LOL.