Dreams

Asato Maa

I have been immersed in the creative process for a long time, working on a new composition in a new for me style of Lounge, Lo-fi & Chillout.

This track is a unique combination of soft vinyl sound, cozy piano, bass guitar and percussion instruments that add rhythm and dynamics to the music. Each instrument was carefully selected and tuned to create a harmonious and heartfelt sound.

I put a lot of time and energy into this composition. I spent months reworking the tune numerous times, listening to it on different audio systems and headphones to achieve the perfect balance and accentuation of each instrument.

Every note, every chord, and every rhythm in this composition was designed with special attention to detail. I strived to create an atmosphere in which you can relax, enjoy pleasant melodies, and take a break from the hustle and bustle of everyday life.

I am now ready to share this song with you ❤ ❤

Please listen to it and enjoy the music, which is designed to create peace and immersion in your thoughts.

I always appreciate your opinion and feedback. Please share your impressions of the track in the comments. Your feedback will help me improve and grow in my writing.

Thank you for sticking with me and sharing this musical journey. I hope this composition gives you moments of peace and inspiration.

I can't wait to hear what you think of the composition and cover 😋

Your comments will help me better understand how my music affects my listeners and inspire me to keep creating ❤

• Like 1

I liked it, very wooooshy, and some great panning in your mix! Lots going on but the elements don't get lost in each other.

Drums are pretty minimal, almost as if they are suggesting the beat rather than stating it. It's a mixing choice, sounds good but I found myself wanting a "drums up" section. The kick is of course the most present element, but maybe getting the snare/hi hats more prominent, at least in parts, could be an idea to add dynamics to the piece.

A stellar mix that certainly fits the chill zone. Nice job!

cheers,

-Tom

• Thanks 1

Gives me a peaceful and relaxed feeling.
Like Jack mentioned it could use something more melodic on top.
Dialing up the reverb a little (or a lot) would ramp up the cosmic component, as would a bit of delay effects.
Nice job on this.
-=Bjorn

• Thanks 1

On 7/9/2023 at 2:54 PM, Bajan Blue said:

I couldn't listen to this - on Soundcloud it said this track is not available in South Africa??

Nigel

Hi! Very interesting... track should be available in South Africa! Maybe something happened with the Soundcloud's settings?

You can listen my tracks on spotify, apple, amazon etc - if you use it 🙌

Edited by Asato Maa

On 7/9/2023 at 10:16 PM, PhonoBrainer said:

I liked it, very wooooshy, and some great panning in your mix! Lots going on but the elements don't get lost in each other.

Drums are pretty minimal, almost as if they are suggesting the beat rather than stating it. It's a mixing choice, sounds good but I found myself wanting a "drums up" section. The kick is of course the most present element, but maybe getting the snare/hi hats more prominent, at least in parts, could be an idea to add dynamics to the piece.

A stellar mix that certainly fits the chill zone. Nice job!

cheers,

-Tom

Wow, how well you described everything, Tom!

Interesting drum idea, thanks a lot!!

It seems to me that I went too far with the kick (( It seems that while working on the track, after mixing and production, the sound of the tracks is completely different (((

The idea of making the snare/hi-hats more visible is very cool, I appreciate it!Thanks again for your attention to my music, Tom!

Wish you all the best!

• Like 1

On 7/10/2023 at 12:14 PM, bjornpdx said:

Gives me a peaceful and relaxed feeling.
Like Jack mentioned it could use something more melodic on top.
Dialing up the reverb a little (or a lot) would ramp up the cosmic component, as would a bit of delay effects.
Nice job on this.
-=Bjorn

Hello, Bjorn!

It's a good idea about something more melodic on top!

Thank you for the comment and listening!

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/13/2023 at 9:45 AM, jwnicholson78 said:

The attention to detail on note choice, rhythm, and composition in general paid off.  It shows.  It's an excellent soundscape.

Jeff

Jeff, thank you or the listening and feedback! I try to make this track with crystal sound 🙌

On 7/10/2023 at 6:27 PM, Wookiee said:

I think I get it but as noted it needs some additional ear candy to keep ones attention, I got distracted sorry.

The mix sounds good here but....

Buy what? ))
Sorry, I don't understand what do you mean?

Edited by Asato Maa