Can't Stop The Bleeding

FreeEarCandy

Track 2 from the FreeEarCandy 2015 Collection. 2023 Remix & Master. 
Ingredients:
Vocals, Sax, Electric & Acoustic Guitars, Keys, Bass, Drums.

A song about senseless wars and aggression. "Without Any Meaning Can't Stop The Bleeding."

The song begins with a slow atmospheric build to set the mood. Then things segue into a nice laid back sax riff before turning things over to the 1st vocal verse that concludes upon the arrival of a (Gilmour-ish) lead guitar adventure to take it up another notch  or two. Then I walk it back down and deliver the second vocal verse, which sort of reminds me of a  Daryl Hall -John Oates vibe, and then on to the finish.

Enjoy the FreeEarCandy!   !!!)))@(~..~)@(((!!!

• Like 4

Fec , Very Cool song and mix. I thought the intro guitar was very Gilmour-ish as well. Nice playing .. I think I would paste in some fading vocals at the outro. It felt a little anti climatic ??       Still a Very Tasty production ..      mark   

• Like 1

@Bajan Blue

Thank you for your kind words and feedback, Nigel! Comparisons are golden compliments. Musically and atmospherically speaking, this track always catches my attention,. For now, I seem satisfied with the overall outcome.

@Wookiee

Hey, Wookie! I'm incredibly grateful for the feedback! It is always a pleasure to hear your thoughts and reactions.

@mark skinner

Hello, Mark! Thanks for the tasty compliments! Re-mark- ably, I edited out the vocal fades I originally had in place at the very end. When I took the matter into consideration, I remembered a previous listener who recommended I remove some of them. In any case, there seems to be something at the end that triggers a reaction. Good to know!

@jack c.

I'm glad you enjoyed the track, Jack!

@AndyB01

Hello, Andy! Thank you, kindly! Tasty appetizers before the main course; long intros

@EnglandBross

Thanks, EnglanBross!