Abandoning MasterWriter as a lyric writing aid....

Bapu

5 hours ago, Grem said:

Anyone knows who played Bass for the doors?

:)

Doug Lubhan (of the one album group Clear Light on Elektra) played bass on three of The Doors albums.

Cliff DeYoung of Clear Light went on be a file and TV actor.

The drummer of Clear Light, Dallas Taylor, went on the become part of this:

image.png.6ae73588d8b84abf5c82efeb3c9ee2f8.png

Edited by Bapu

1 hour ago, Bapu said:

Doug Lubhan (of the one album group Clear Light on Elektra) played bass on three of The Doors albums.

Cliff DeYoung of Clear Light went on be a file and TV actor.

The drummer of Clear Light, Dallas Taylor, went on the become part of this:

image.png.6ae73588d8b84abf5c82efeb3c9ee2f8.png

I have also read from either Musician magazine or one of the Guitar (World/Player) magazines interview of Robbie that he played bass on some of the songs. I can't remember which one song/s it was.

Just realized/found out that Microsoft is neck deep in ChatGPT!! They will buy it and will turn it into the many other companies that MS took over. IOW, nothing. 

They have some type of plan that will leverage the AI into the OS and finally be able to take over all computing. Putting them on top and Apple on the floor once and for all!! :)

1 hour ago, Grem said:

Just realized/found out that Microsoft is neck deep in ChatGPT!! They will buy it and will turn it into the many other companies that MS took over. IOW, nothing. 

They have some type of plan that will leverage the AI into the OS and finally be able to take over all computing. Putting them on top and Apple on the floor once and for all!! :)

Bing is now purely run by ChatGPT 4.  They had early access to this version just for this purpose.

Watch this entertaining video to see what they called the project and what the project now THINKS about things!

11 hours ago, craigb said:

Bing is now purely run by ChatGPT 4.  They had early access to this version just for this purpose.

Watch this entertaining video to see what they called the project and what the project now THINKS about things!

Very interesting video. Looks like we are all f'd here in the next few years.

Bapu, better get that song wrote. And I better finish my album very soon.

Doesn't look like I will get to spend my 401 money!!

13 hours ago, Bapu said:

So Ai wrote The Terminator movie after The Terminator movie came out? Cool beans.

AI should make a film about that....

The year is 2023 and as he so often promised, Arnold is indeed back, this time feeling somewhat foolish regarding the idiotic things he said in the recent past and now finds himself desperately trying to cling to whatever credibility he thinks that he still has by attempting to walk back those statements, but his nemesis Joe Public, whose superpower is having quite a good memory, has decided that some retribution is in order and sets about making Arnold do all manner of pointless and unnecessary things against his will.

"What about my freedom?" cries Arnold

"Screw your freedom" says Joe....

TERMINATOR 7 -   The Rise of Joe coming soon.....

On 7/6/2023 at 10:55 AM, PhonoBrainer said:

What about the ethical consideration of using AI to write lyrics, then calling / considering yourself a songwriter?

Just wondering.

So, I was watching a streaming series based on a novel. They gave that credit. Then they gave "Written by ...." credit for each episode. FWIW some episodes were written by the same person but some of the others were one-offs.

Got me to thinking about your "wondering".

And, if I were to use AI lyrics, they would more than likely not be verbatim, but I would adapt them to suit my vision of how the lyric should "really" go. Maybe akin to using someone's chord structures but in reverse to create something new?

• Like 1