Emerald Eyes-Original

Johnbee58

2 hours ago, KSband said:

Great song John, very good piano playing too. Only crit is I would stick with the flute, it sounds so realistic, the sax doesn't.

@KSbandThanks for listening and your feedback.  I'm sorry I have to most respectfully disagree with you.  As both an alto and tenor sax player of many years, the alto does sound real to my ears.  I think it's the flute that falls a bit short on this song.🙂  I still have my horn but can't play it now because of my asthma.

😀John B

Kind of reminds me of Selling England By The Pound-Genesis.  Good work, John. Yeah! The piano sounds real good. If you have Dimension Pro there is a really nice flute in the library called "Flute in the venue". I used it in a lot of my tunes. May work well in this one. Also check out the saxes in the library.  Overall, very good composition and performance.

• Thanks 1

On 6/20/2023 at 4:12 AM, FreeEarCandy said:

Kind of reminds me of Selling England By The Pound-Genesis.  Good work, John. Yeah! The piano sounds real good. If you have Dimension Pro there is a really nice flute in the library called "Flute in the venue". I used it in a lot of my tunes. May work well in this one. Also check out the saxes in the library.  Overall, very good composition and performance.

@FreeEarCandyThanks for listening, FEC!

🙂John B

Edited by Johnbee58
  • Like 1