The sky is blue and white

Makke

Surf like. Nice guitar playing. As far as the mix, I think the bass is drowning out the kick. Perhaps some light ducking is the solution just to let that kick peek through a tad. Outside of that I think the composition captures that familiar surf style along with the classic Fender tone we all remember from the early days. Awesome!

On 4/21/2023 at 8:15 AM, Larry T. said:

Clean, precise and smooth. Enjoyed the listen🎶🎶🎶🎶

Thanks for the comment

On 4/21/2023 at 12:57 PM, daryl1968 said:

Cool Makke - Hank Marvin would enjoy this one

Thanks 

On 4/22/2023 at 12:05 PM, Bajan Blue said:

Hi Makke - yes Hank Marvin would enjoy this one - really sounds good and an excellent mix

Enjoyed this a lot

cool

Nigel

Thanks for the feedback

On 4/24/2023 at 7:05 PM, freddy j said:

In fact I think that all of the members of the Shadows would enjoy this post.  Great playing and very nice, clear mix.

Nice one!

Thanks

On 4/28/2023 at 3:18 PM, Supa Reels said:

Continuing the shadows theme .. my very first 45rmp was The Shadows .. Stars Fell on Stockton ... bit more upbeat but your sound is so much like I remember Hank, Great stuff my friend

ATB

Steve P

Thanks a lot

On 4/30/2023 at 1:20 AM, bjornpdx said:

Makke, you do a nice job with your arrangements and playing of traditional folk songs. Great job.
-Bjorn

Thanks for the comment

On 5/2/2023 at 11:12 PM, DeeringAmps said:

Always a fan here!

👍’s

t

Thanks

On 5/3/2023 at 7:45 AM, FreeEarCandy said:

Surf like. Nice guitar playing. As far as the mix, I think the bass is drowning out the kick. Perhaps some light ducking is the solution just to let that kick peek through a tad. Outside of that I think the composition captures that familiar surf style along with the classic Fender tone we all remember from the early days. Awesome!

Thanks for the feedback and the suggestion.

• Like 1