Eventide UltraChannel and others updated

asprog

Added refreshed and resizable UI

Redesigned Stereo Delays section to be more intuitive

Reworked the EQ Plot for accuracy and smoothness

Improved Pro Tools automation highlighting

Added checkmarks for selected preset path in preset menu

Improved preset bar button interactions

Updates also for Echannel, EQ45, EQ65 and Precision Time Align!

dbaa023b-1d0b-1adf-f41f-ef9a103c0da1.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, LAGinz said:

I wonder what others I’m not up to date on. These guys produce great products but I don’t think they’ve EVER sent me notice of an update.

Also, there's no release dates showing next to the change log so absolutely no way to tell if you have that version already without explicitly checking.

Hmmm. I installed Anthology yesterday. Wonder if I'm up to date.

Is there any way to see what version I'm running from within the plugin?

Never mind...worked it out. Hover cursor over Eventide logo.

Edited by MrFigg

Here's the download link:
https://www.eventideaudio.com/downloads/

Anthology Release notes...

Version 1.1.8

• Added refreshed and resizable UI for EChannel, EQ45, EQ65, Precision Time Align, and UltraChannel
  • Added various quality-of-life fixes and improvements to EChannel, EQ45, EQ65, Precision Time Align, and UltraChannel
  • Added checkmarks for selected preset path in preset menus
  • Improved preset bar button interactions
  • Removed Precision Time Delay

• Added resizable UIs for Tverb, UltraReverb, Octavox, and Quadravox
  • Improved metering cpu performance for SplitEQ and Physion Mk II

• Added resizable UIs for all Clockworks Bundle plugins: H910 Single/Dual, H949 Single/Dual, Instant Flanger Mk II, Instant Phaser Mk II, Omnipressor, and SP2016 Reverb
  • Added resizable UIs for all H9 Plug-in Series plugins: Blackhole, CrushStation, Crystals, MangledVerb, MicroPitch, Rotary Mod, ShimmerVerb, Spring, TriceraChorus, UltraTap, and Undulator. As a result, the Source dropdown in TriceraChorus was moved from the preset bar to the main UI panel
  • Fixed a crash in Physion Mk II, SplitEQ, and Tverb in Studio One and Cubase when changing a mono track to stereo with the plug-in UI open
  • Fixed a bug in all H9 Plug-in Series plug-ins in Studio One and Cubase where changing a mono track to stereo with the plug-in UI open would not update the plug-in's meter layout
  • Fixed a bug in all plugins where "Copy Support Information to Clipboard" was missing information regarding sample rate, buffer size, and channel layout
  • Further optimized spectrum analyzer code in SplitEQ
  • Further optimized waveform drawing code in Physion Mk II
  • Fixed a bug in Physion Mk II where "Info -> Webpage" incorrectly linked to Physion v1

BTW the downloads are versioned for example "Blackhole-3.8.17-windows_x64-installer.exe" so if you archive your downloads you'll know if you already have it or not.

Edited by TheSteven
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 5

really like UltraChannel's new UI. They went to a darker, flatter theme, and the ability to resize it is really great. This may put it back in my rotation. It does some classic Eventide tricks, most notably micropitch.

Back when it was introduced, I snagged it as a freebie, and since my plug-in arsenal was much smaller, I used it a great deal. But as I got more FX, it got shunted to the side. The UI was dated and small, and this fixes it.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Starship Krupa said:

really like UltraChannel's new UI. They went to a darker, flatter theme, and the ability to resize it is really great. This may put it back in my rotation. It does some classic Eventide tricks, most notably micropitch.

Back when it was introduced, I snagged it as a freebie, and since my plug-in arsenal was much smaller, I used it a great deal. But as I got more FX, it got shunted to the side. The UI was dated and small, and this fixes it.

Wow! That was quite a freebie!  Just curious when was that?   It's way too $$ now to even consider...

57 minutes ago, mibby said:

Wow! That was quite a freebie!  Just curious when was that?   It's way too $$ now to even consider...

This was around the same time that Cakewalk, Inc. released CA-2A with a similar introductory offer, IIRC. 2014?

I was such a noob with mixing FX that it looked like the cockpit of a jet airliner to me, but the presets sounded great.

Wow, I see that it's now selling for $249. I wonder, though, how many individual licenses they sell for it vs. as part of a bundle. I see that it's part of their Anthology bundle, which is currently on sale for $499. Between UltraChannel and Quadravox, both of which I got for free, my upgrade price for Anthology is $389.

My guess is that people go for the Anthology bundle way more often than buying the individual plug-ins.

Edited by Starship Krupa