jwnicholson78

Long Beach - Vacation Song

This is a little tune that I wrote while on vacation last week.  I actually did the whole thing on my tablet using the FL Studio Mobile app which I love ( I hope I don't get banned for admitting that 😀 )

• Like 3

9 hours ago, emeraldsoul said:

That's pretty impressive from a tablet. Looked like a nice cheery vacation, too!

Cheers,

-Tom

For 15 bucks, FL Studio Mobile is a crazy bargain.  It's a blast to lounge on the couch, poke at the tablet screen and fiddle with synths.

Cool, I hope you got that seagull to sign a release form before you used it's image🐦🐦

BIRD.jpg

Long Beach Island!!

I love the place, but it's been more than 30 years since I've been there.  It's a beautiful place to vacation.  I used to always get a room at the Spray Beach Motel (ocean side, of course).

I hope you had a great time there.  But I think your song and vid reflects how much you enjoyed yourself.

😀John B

22 hours ago, Joad said:

Cool, I hope you got that seagull to sign a release form before you used it's image🐦🐦

BIRD.jpg

I didn't, and you can see from the look on his face he is pissed.

22 hours ago, Johnbee58 said:

Long Beach Island!!

I love the place, but it's been more than 30 years since I've been there.  It's a beautiful place to vacation.  I used to always get a room at the Spray Beach Motel (ocean side, of course).

I hope you had a great time there.  But I think your song and vid reflects how much you enjoyed yourself.

😀John B

Thanks.  I'd never been there before, even after so long in NJ.  Yeah, it was really nice.  We enjoyed it a lot.

Long Beach Island?
Everyone knows that Long Beach is in California; hell, I was born there!
Forget "pretty impressive for a tablet".
That was very nicely done!

FL mobile huh?

T

Hey jw, fun tune, certainly has vacation feel to it :)

• Like 1

This was a cool, fun tune.  It looks like you had a good time.  The song was mighty impressive, especially that it was done on a tablet.

Nice one.

• Like 1

On 8/3/2019 at 10:27 AM, DeeringAmps said:

Long Beach Island?
Everyone knows that Long Beach is in California; hell, I was born there!
Forget "pretty impressive for a tablet".
That was very nicely done!

FL mobile huh?

T

Thanks.  You should check out Long Beach Island sometime if you're in the neighborhood! 😁

Posted (edited)
On 8/3/2019 at 3:59 PM, freddy j said:

This was a cool, fun tune.  It looks like you had a good time.  The song was mighty impressive, especially that it was done on a tablet.

Nice one.

Thanks so much freddy.  We stood ha be a good time.   Only problem is it was too short!

Edited by jwnicholson78