A|A|S Swatches updated

Starship Krupa

This uses the AAS PLAYER where you can play and listen but not edit. Which is great for free.

If you want to edit Multiphonics CV-1 & get Currents sound pack also - all for $49 ( Multiphonics alone normally $99 ) then:

https://www.applied-acoustics.com/promo/

I have Multiphonics CV-1 Modular Synth .. really like it. Zillions of great presets so even if you are not a Modular techie you can still get a lot out of it and beyond the AAS player you can tweak the presets a little to your satisfaction without getting bogged down in wires :D

Edited by aidan o driscoll
  • Like 5

Any old Joe that never bought a single AAS product before in their lives.......CV-1 plus Currents $49.

Paulo's special price to buy the only AAS synth that he hasn't bought all versions of ......$69 plus $19 for currents. 

😕

Did AAS outsource their customer loyalty pricing to Izotope ?]

I really like many of the CV-1 sounds, but it doesn't fit my workflow other than accessing CV-1 from within VM.  In fact I have some preliminary VM presets that route CV-1 to some FX (IK's MixBox, some PSP sound shaping modules, among others).  As well, I have test driven cabling in VM CVs using CV-1 four Macros (wish there were a couple of dozen or more CV input lines).

Since I have CV-1, I am wondering are there any forums where users post original patches others can download and use?  I did listen to the demo sounds in Swatches (Currents and Modular City), and I am interested in hearing the original patches done by others.  Thanks.

PS: One of the many nice features of AAS's software I especially appreciate is that they implement remote Program Change (i.e., not from the UI, but by external controls--e.g., CV, midi). I am always amazed to learn that some otherwise excellent software synths don't.   

Edited by User 905133
typo fixes

6 hours ago, aidan o driscoll said:

This uses the AAS PLAYER where you can play and listen but not edit. Which is great for free.

Sigh. Yeah, the biggest drawback to having only their soundpacks. As synth presets often do, they have tons of baked-in reverb so that they sound amazing right out of the box.

I usually turn off an instrument's own reverb in favor of using one of the top notch reverbs I already have, such as Exponential Nimbus (or Stratus) or MTurboreverble.

If A|A|S allowed only that, I'd have all I need, but I'm sure A|A|S know that it's an incentive for people to grab their full products.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Starship Krupa said:

Sigh. Yeah, the biggest drawback to having only their soundpacks. As synth presets often do, they have tons of baked-in reverb so that they sound amazing right out of the box.

I usually turn off an instrument's own reverb in favor of using one of the top notch reverbs I already have, such as Exponential Nimbus (or Stratus) or MTurboreverble.

If A|A|S allowed only that, I'd have all I need, but I'm sure A|A|S know that it's an incentive for people to grab their full products.

Well for $49 at mo for the full ver Multiphonics CV-1  along with Currents chucked in .. worth the punt?

https://www.applied-acoustics.com/promo/

2 hours ago, paulo said:

Any old Joe that never bought a single AAS product before in their lives.......CV-1 plus Currents $49.

Paulo's special price to buy the only AAS synth that he hasn't bought all versions of ......$69 plus $19 for currents. 

😕

Did AAS outsource their customer loyalty pricing to Izotope ?]

You should send a note to AAS support.  They were very responsive to me when I accidentally picked "the wrong" pack for my annual freebie a year or two ago.  CSR noted that I had duplicates in my packs and offered to also give me new choices for them (which I accepted, of course).  They were units of Humble packs that I wrote off as "worth it" for the other titles included. Very good experience.

• Great Idea 1

I like AAS products, and have the full versions of Chromaphone 3 and Ultra Analog VA-3 as a result of collecting the free sound packs. I liked those two synths the best!

I am tempted to check out the latest Swatches with the Multiphonics CV-1 patches, but don't really want to go there as I have already invested in the full Cherry Audio Voltage Modular ecosystem. Adding another modular rack-style synth would certainly make my brain cells implode! 🤪

• Haha 2

19 hours ago, Brian Lawler said:

You should send a note to AAS support

I'm not that bothered about having CV-1 TBH, I got the demo when it was released and it didn't make me want it. it just seems that AAS have lost the plot recently in regard to how they pitch things for existing customers compared to the deals that they offer new ones. I agree that their customer support is usually very good though.

• Like 1

• 10 months later...