Toontrack announces first of several Black Friday Week promotions

cclarry

36 minutes ago, telecode 101 said:

thanks.

i am gonna assume these sales build on top of one another. phase 1 won't get turned off when phase two starts, eh?

I see that the sale is good till 30 Nov 22. 

I might wait. I got the upright. And I think I passed on the Harp before. But I may get it since Plugin Boutique ain't fixing thier stuff yet. 

Just now, Grem said:

I see that the sale is good till 30 Nov 22. 

I might wait. I got the upright. And I think I passed on the Harp before. But I may get it since Plugin Boutique ain't fixing thier stuff yet. 

Talking ‘bout harps, the one in Pianoteq has just been updated and revolved. A marvel. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fleer said:

Talking ‘bout harps, the one in Pianoteq has just been updated and revolved. A marvel. 

I completely agree. When listening to Pianoteq harp it was a pleasure vs astonishment while when listening to toons harp I wasn't sure what I'm listening to.

Edited by chris.r
  • Like 2

Hybrid Harp is the one I was hoping would be on sale!  I got the email -- 75% off -- and eagerly grabbed the credit card and navigated to the TT site, only to find the $39 price tag.  $40 doesn't sound nearly as good as 75% off.  Not that $40 is a bank-breaker, but for that price, I start to ask myself if I have other sounds in my library right now that I can use to produce similar sounds if I really wanted them.  Its not like I'm working on something right now that is desperately lacking what this instrument can provide.  

With a sigh, the credit card went despondently back into the wallet.

(that's a lie... I bought the folk EZkeys MIDI pack)

• Great Idea 1
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, Steve K said:

Hybrid Harp is the one I was hoping would be on sale!  I got the email -- 75% off -- and eagerly grabbed the credit card and navigated to the TT site, only to find the $39 price tag.  $40 doesn't sound nearly as good as 75% off.  Not that $40 is a bank-breaker, but for that price, I start to ask myself if I have other sounds in my library right now that I can use to produce similar sounds if I really wanted them.  Its not like I'm working on something right now that is desperately lacking what this instrument can provide.  

With a sigh, the credit card went despondently back into the wallet.

(that's a lie... I bought the folk EZkeys MIDI pack)

but isn't it 74% off?

So if TT continue the different product per day trend, then maybe it means EXB expansions and or EZDrummer will be coming down the pipeline for 74% off. Holding onto me wallet.

Edited by telecode 101