Melodyne Black Friday Sale

cclarry

25 minutes ago, Fleer said:

Would love this to be troo tue :)

Someone on r/audioproductiondeals commented that an unused license key for Melodyne essential can be used as a $20 off coupon on the Celemony site, which would make the upgrade from Assistant to Editor $79. Then, you could upgrade from Editor to Studio on everyplugin.com for $125.03. Grand total to update from Assistant to Studio = $204.03. Upgrading from Assistant to Studio directly using everyplugin.com is $208.90.

I haven't tried the unused license coupon thing, but someone on Reddit responded that it worked for them. I'm still pondering my next move!

• Like 1
  • Great Idea 1

2 hours ago, mibby said:

Yep, that's what I'm seeing too.  Just wondering how  @Grem the $57 price.

That was an upgrade of Assistance  only, from any previous version to the 5 version, $57. 

I thought that's what Fleer was talking about. It didn't occur to me that he was talking about  from Assistant to Studio!!

2 hours ago, Fleer said:

Would love this to be troo tue :)

Yeah that would have been a fantastic  deal!! Sorry for the confusion ol boy. 

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, mibby said:

Cool! Is that documented on there somewhere??

@Fleer  Now THAT was a deal!

There are a few people that refer to the $20 off in the Reddit comments: https://www.reddit.com/r/AudioProductionDeals/comments/yyo5t2/celemony_black_friday_sale_melodyne_5_vocal/

I didn't see it mentioned on the Celemony site. If you just paste your unused license key in the coupon field, will be applied, I don't know.

Copied from reddit:  $131 for bundle with Melodyne Assistant, Nectar 3 Plus, Neoverb,  MReverbMB, Royal Compressor 

Get izotope Neoverb ($25) from AudioDeluxe. For $49, get Nectar 3 Plus (upgrade from any isotope) which comes with Melodyne Essential from PluginBoutique. Get Melodyne Assistant Upgrade from EveryPlugin for $57. For $131, you will get 4 extra plugins instead of just Assistant. You also pick up MReverbMB and Royal Compressor at the same time for free, plus some samples from PB.

Or get the $59 Nectar 3 plus and skip neoverb for $116.

• Like 1
  • Great Idea 1

Celemony sent out some coupon codes in September (don't know what for), but mine came in on September 8th.   It was for $20 off at the Celemony store, but said it had an expiration date of 10/4.   I tried it, and it still works, makeing the upgrade cost from Essential to Assistant $49.   May be worth a look in your email. 

• Thanks 2

11 hours ago, husker said:

Celemony sent out some coupon codes in September (don't know what for), but mine came in on September 8th.   It was for $20 off at the Celemony store, but said it had an expiration date of 10/4.   I tried it, and it still works, makeing the upgrade cost from Essential to Assistant $49.   May be worth a look in your email. 

I don't see a $20 coupon...  🥺   Oh well, there are plenty of other deals out there. I'm not even sure I'd use the Editor features enough at this poiont to warrant an upgrade.