steve@baselines.com

I agree with the above comments.  It does have Sgt. Pepper quality to it.  It is complex but certainly in the negative sense.  Great performance, recording, mix, etc.  Your harmonies were indeed excellent.  This was indeed a listening pleasure!

• Like 1

On 8/26/2022 at 3:49 AM, Paul Bush said:

Hi , well there´s a lot in there chords all over the place engaged the listener right till the end I mean the production and tone just brilliant , vocals and harmonies just great , ..like I said so much in there ...

Thank you very much Paul.  I try to keep it interesting throughout (and short) - I thought others would think maybe I overdid it a little on this one, but I was happy with it....another one in the can LOL.

3 hours ago, mark skinner said:

Steve , I agree with Paul 100%. That was a Fantastic production in every aspect. I Really enjoyed the Beatle ish feel of this especially the basslines.    Enjoyed it  ..  mark

Mark thank you very much for listening and your comments.  I am a huge Beatles fan, so I am sure that comes through all the time.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, freddy j said:

I agree with the above comments.  It does have Sgt. Pepper quality to it.  It is complex but certainly in the negative sense.  Great performance, recording, mix, etc.  Your harmonies were indeed excellent.  This was indeed a listening pleasure!

Thanks Freddy - appreciate the positive feedback.  Without Melodyne those vocals would sound like crap I am sure.  It's one of the best products I have ever purchased.

On 8/21/2022 at 9:35 PM, steve@baselines.com said:

still not sure I didn't cross the line into sentimental fluff

It is permitted you know nothing wrong with being fluffy and sentimental, especially when the music composition and playing has this quality.

• Like 1

On 8/30/2022 at 1:15 AM, bjornpdx said:

Nice. I hear a lot of attention to detail like adding in little ornamental bits here and there. Great song and great production to this.
-Bjorn

Hi Bjorn - thanks for leaving me the feedback.  I always try to keep things short and put surprises in throughout to keep interest.  A lot of kids these days don't know what an attention span is LOL.