HorNET Secret Sale - Total EQ 70% off

cclarry

Less than $10 for a dynamic EQ?!  This is a pretty good deal!  (BTW, TDR's Nova is still FREE.)  Savero has been very active and busy developing lots of plugins over the last few years and has built some nice features into this plugin.  This one looks great!

• Like 5

48 minutes ago, mibby said:

Less than $10 for a dynamic EQ?!  This is a pretty good deal!  (BTW, TDR's Nova is still FREE.)  Savero has been very active and busy developing lots of plugins over the last few years and has built some nice features into this plugin.  This one looks great!

I really don't need this, but I am a bit intrigued about the analogue emulation as he does alright with that side sometimes and the constant volume I do like too. I also like his reasonable pricing and he tries to be helpful, so I don't mind supporting him by buying his products and at that price, it's barely a cup of coffee 🙂

Edited by MusicMan
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, MusicMan said:

I really don't need this, but I am a bit intrigued about the analogue emulation as he does alright with that side sometimes and the constant volume I do like too. I also like his reasonable pricing and he tries to be helpful, so I don't mind supporting him by buying his products and at that price, it's barely a cup of coffee 🙂

Maybe one day I will buy everything he has.  He also allows not so good reviews on his site.  He's als one of the few developers who trusts the end user.

9 minutes ago, Esteban Villanova said:

I got the demo once but much preferred Toneboosters’ Equalizer 4 which is now my main EQ.

This, I love the Hornet business model (good price, treating customers as valued individuals) but not sure it would get any use from those that own Toneboosters EQ4 or Melda's AutoDynamic EQ.  Granted, both of those options are order of magnitude more expensive than this deal.