PA Flash Sale Mastering Bundle 3

cclarry

Mastering Bundle 3: VERTIGO VSM-3 - bx_dynEQ V2 - bx_hybrid V2 - bx_limiter - bx_meter

Use voucher code during checkout! Flash Sale offer expires 11:59 PM PST on February 13, 2022.

MASTERING-3-3999

This is a fixed price offer! The price for this product will not change if you add more plugins to your order. But you will get dynamic discounts of 20-60% on any additional purchase. 

Local VAT taxes may be added, only if required by law in your country.

https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/products/mastering-bundle-3.html

Edited by cclarry
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Fleer said:

Well, I only have the meter and lots of. 
But are the other BX in this bundle any good?

VSM-3 is worth the $14.99...the rest are good too.  I've got several Bx_Meters...but even getting the other 
4 is definitely worth the $14.99 IMO

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, Fleer said:

Well, I only have the meter and lots of. 
But are the other BX in this bundle any good?

Only one worth the attention in this bundle is VSM-3

I could see someone using the Dynamic EQ  from the bundle if you don't have that type of eq. Personally I demoed it few years back and passed. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

These are the ones nowhere to be found (except the remaining Mastering Bundle 3 that's on sale):

Mastering Bundle 1:
Vertigo VSC-2
bx_hybrid V2
bx_panEQ
bx_limiter
bx_meter

Mastering Bundle 2:
Noveltech Character
bx_hybrid V2
bx_opto
bx_limiter
bx_meter

Mastering Bundle 3:
Vertigo VSM-3
bx_dynEQ
bx_hybrid V2
bx_limiter
bx_meter

3 hours ago, cclarry said:

$14.99 with voucher for 5 Plugins is hard to say no to

i'm saying no since I found out Shake  Shimmer Strike was still on sale.

I have so many plugins I haven't even opened up only doe authorization.

I'm not  a fan of subs but PA's may be the best one around.  Many of us buy a plugin a month from them and that isn't much different.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Paul Young said:

I'm not  a fan of subs but PA's may be the best one around.  Many of us buy a plugin a month from them and that isn't much different.

So true was thinking exactly the same. Past 4 years spent more than 250 usd per year, but at least I own them😊. They are mine, no one else's,  just mine!😅

Btw, Shimmer Shake is great!

1 hour ago, Paul Young said:

Many of us buy a plugin a month from them and that isn't much different.

Sorry, that I disagree! But the big difference is that you can stop anytime without losing the plugins. Your open projects will work and you're still able to use the plugins in new projects!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, marled said:

Sorry, that I disagree! But the big difference is that you can stop anytime without losing the plugins. Your open projects will work and you're still able to use the plugins in new projects!

Agree, but depending on the subscription you can get a voucher for the amount spent in a year.  Hard to get the ultimate deal that way but it isn't as far off as a normal sub where you get zilch after the year is up and you don't want to pay.

I don't do the sub thing but spent a few years worth with PA in the past year on products to own.  The more they add to that bundle, I have a more difficult time saying it makes no sense as the voucher amount back combined with a mega sale seems like a better deal than WAVES.  

3 hours ago, Paul Young said:

I knew I have too many plugins, but got a real proof today. I saw an article about some of the best vocal plugins, among them Sonnox VoxDoubler. I found out it’s only 23$ at Plugin Boutique, so I put it in my cart, and received a warning that I already bought it there!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

On 2/12/2022 at 10:14 AM, marled said:

Quite the truth.  If I had to chose between a sub and death, I'd go with PA.  They also add plugins to their sub.

BTW I used my generic voucher. Can I use it again and I do the survey ones work? 

I may go for if if I can get a $25 code.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Paul Young said:

Quite the truth.  If I had to chose between a sub and death, I'd go with PA.  They also add plugins to their sub.

BTW I used my generic voucher. Can I use it again and I do the survey ones work? 

I may go for if if I can get a $25 code.

You can't re-use the generic $25 in the same month it was issued. 

The survey voucher was set to expire on Jan 31st.  Unless there is a glitch that is over.

• Like 2