Arturia Pigments Updated to 3.5

Sander Verstraten

6 hours ago, telecode 101 said:

Man.. Pigments investment has paid itself off. I picked it up in the intro sale and it has been patched and updated so many times.  Bravo Arturia. !!

Same. I was iffy at first, but it is my most used synth now and they keep improving it at no addition cost.

11 minutes ago, Fleer said:

Not this time. Those came with the update. 

I'm glad I got this synth. It is just that I don't have the time to play with all these wonderful synths.  I do for a while and then life gets in the way and my old brain doesn't remember how to use the synth(s) again :(   Oh well I have to look on the bright side if this was a hardware synth I never ever would of been able to afford it.

Carry on boys and girls :D

• Like 3

12 hours ago, ZincT said:

Yes indeedy, Arturia add a great deal of value with all these free updates.

Here's how the number of presets have grown since he first version:

image.png.d8c014767a9ce9b80b53d5c30b57effc.png

My total is 2162 presets. I have the additional 4 Arturia Pigments banks that came out with 3.0, Amethyst, Malachite, Ochre, & Onyx.

Plus a few others including Synthwave 2085 from the Arturia store, and Luftrum 23 - Soundbank for Pigments 2 & 3.

Up to 50% off at Luftrum until Dec 28th with promo code "snowisfalling".   $29 $14.50    https://www.luftrum.com/luftrum23/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, abacab said:

My total is 2162 presets. I have the additional 4 Arturia Pigments banks that came out with 3.0, Amethyst, Malachite, Ochre, & Onyx.

Plus a few others including Synthwave 2085 from the Arturia store, and Luftrum 23 - Soundbank for Pigments 2 & 3.

Up to 50% off at Luftrum until Dec 28th with promo code "snowisfalling".   $29 $14.50    https://www.luftrum.com/luftrum23/

We seem to be on the same wavelength where synths are concerned ac 👍🏻 I have the same preset banks apart from Luftrum 23 which is on the wishlist.

The totals in the spreadsheet are just the factory patches which is what I use to check my Unified totals. It's not allowed to publish non factory Unified patches, but I have Unified those 4 that came out with v3 for my own use. 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, ZincT said:

We seem to be on the same wavelength where synths are concerned ac 👍🏻 I have the same preset banks apart from Luftrum 23 which is on the wishlist.

Luftrum 23 is 50% off at Luftrum until Dec 28th with promo code "snowisfalling".   $29 $14.50    https://www.luftrum.com/luftrum23/

Wishlist no more, LOL! :)

54 minutes ago, ZincT said:

The totals in the spreadsheet are just the factory patches which is what I use to check my Unified totals. It's not allowed to publish non factory Unified patches, but I have Unified those 4 that came out with v3 for my own use. 

Totally understood, and I wasn't trying to add any confusion! Just pointing out in general that you can add substantially to the Pigments factory banks with select Arturia and 3rd party banks. Pigments is good for GAS, LOL!

• Thanks 1
  • Great Idea 1

Full disclosure: I have become a fanboy of Luftrum. All good stuff so far!

I have his soundsets for Pigments, iZotope Iris 2, U-He Repro, and the Bioscape library for Kontakt.

And when I can afford Omisphere, Diva, Zebra, and Dune, I will probably add Luftrum's soundsets for them as well! :)

• Great Idea 1