When Solitude speaks...

ramscapri

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/19/2021 at 7:32 PM, mark skinner said:

That was hauntingly beautiful.   Very immersive and stirring. You got some Great tones  on the bowed instruments. The simple zooming in video worked Fantastic. I Really enjoyed listening to this one .  Very Nice ..   mark

Thanks for your generous words of feedback Mark 🙏 

Glad you enjoyed the track. 

On 8/20/2021 at 9:39 PM, DeeringAmps said:

My only crit, it’s a little “mushy” in the low end. What are you using for the bass?

temper that with I’m listening in the car and I’ve been complaining about my “ears” all month. So don’t take it to heart. 
t

i did drop a “like”

Thanks for your feedback Tom 🙏 

Actually I haven't used any specific separate bass tone in this track, only the low notes of the bellish synth tone. I intentionally didn't want any heavy bass in this one, just subtle depth. 

• Like 1

Really beautiful and moving, I enjoyed all the instruments and the percussion is nice.  As for the mix, I agree with jack c to bring up the other instruments for a better balance between the prominent lead string, and a little more volume and definition in the lower parts would add some more drama. But that's just a taste thing, its great as is ! 

On 8/30/2021 at 1:16 PM, bjornpdx said:

You did a great job bringing out the mournful and haunting sound of the cello (or viola?) Really nice orchestral arrangement too.
-Bjorn

Thanks for your kind feedback Bjorn 🙏

It was mostly viola and some violin at the end. 

Edited by Ramesh Kavassery

On 9/1/2021 at 6:50 AM, treesha said:

Really beautiful and moving, I enjoyed all the instruments and the percussion is nice.  As for the mix, I agree with jack c to bring up the other instruments for a better balance between the prominent lead string, and a little more volume and definition in the lower parts would add some more drama. But that's just a taste thing, its great as is ! 

Thanks for listening Treesha and your kind feedback and constructive suggestions 🙏

• Like 1