Anarchy Audioworks VST Bundle Flash Sale + Free Plugins For LIFE?

cclarry

Our Total Anarchy Bundle (usually £470 if bought separately) is now only £99.99 for a limited time!

Get 6 VST plugins, 1 Kontakt Instrument, 300 Ableton Instruments, and 3 sample packs all for just £99.99!

NOT ONLY THAT... The best part is that once you own the bundle, whenever we add new plugins to it (we have a lot in development that are coming soon!) you will get them sent to you for free! No extra cost for tons of extra plugins and updates, for life! 

If thats not a sweet deal then I don't know what is 🙂 

Click the blue button below to grab it now while it’s on sale! 

CLICK HERE TO GET THE BUNDLE FOR £99.99 TODAY

PS: If you got this far down the email then you can get an extra 20% discount off the bundle.

https://anarchyaudioworx.com/

Details on how to get the additional discount are in the video below… 

7 minutes ago, cclarry said:

No extra cost ... and updates, for life! 

Now why does that sound familiar??  🤔

Oh wow! I think I just had a seizure looking at that site!  🥴

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

* I know nothing of these guys and they could be really great plugins. (Just having a little fun is all...  😉)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, cclarry said:

Especially after the Cakewalk fiasco, because we NOW know that it means
"the life of the product" and not 'our life"

Though in all likelihood, people probably won't get updates in the event of either

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mibby said:

And free updates... 

Just saying all the updates and new products are free when they're included in bundles you own (not just MCompleteBundle).

But yeah, if Mr. Melda would pack up his stuff today and move to South-East Asia never to work a single day again rendering his plugins abandonware, I'd still be good.

Well I hope it ain't some of the same people complaining who buy into the "Total" Studio Max and Komplete "Ultimate" deals.  I mean they wring your booty every year for extra cash, and yet this gives you more in return than those lottery tickets you probably picked up the other day.

I'm going to do my research and perhaps jump on this deal.  Granted you don't get the public services along with the tickets, but in the sense of winning this deal doesn't seem all that bad.  I may be way too old school, but I remember a time when it was just the thought that counted.

Edit: No I didn't! 🙆‍♂️

Edited by Topcheese
Not happy with my response

21 hours ago, cclarry said:

The best part is that once you own the bundle, whenever we add new plugins to it (we have a lot in development that are coming soon!) you will get them sent to you for free! No extra cost for tons of extra plugins and updates, for life! 

No question that is a generous offer.  I just couldn't get past the irony of it being posted on the Cakewalk forum. 

...But as was pointed out, in some cases (i.e. Melda) it can be quite a deal!  It all depends on the developer.  

If you pick it up, let us know what you think!  🙂

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/11/2021 at 9:56 AM, Fleer said:

Free for life does sound scary. 

Sounds like the FL Studio user who presents all of these ideas on their forum thinking Image Line will go under.  We forget new users happen almost every day. Their user base has grown about 20% every year. 

I have a product called Goldwave which is the most affordable and underrated audio editor. I bought it in the last century and I still get updates.

The larger companies have such a larger support staff that free lifetime updates are not possible. They also place large ads and send a rep to every NAMM like thing.

Cakewalk was sold to some dude who has some serious cash. Bandlab probably wont go under unless he dies and someone greedy takes over.

On 6/11/2021 at 2:19 PM, sarine said:

Just saying all the updates and new products are free when they're included in bundles you own (not just MCompleteBundle).

But yeah, if Mr. Melda would pack up his stuff today and move to South-East Asia never to work a single day again rendering his plugins abandonware, I'd still be good.

Maybe by them I would know how to use them outside of presets,

48 minutes ago, Doug Rintoul said:

Just listened to the promo for their Vocalator Pro plugin. For some reason, I become suspicious when marketers start throwing around phrases like "revolutionary" and "game changing", and "the future of vocal production is here". 

They almost all say that. But finding nobody who tried it, no review, no discussion about the products themselves, that makes me suspicious.

On 6/21/2021 at 7:43 PM, Paul Young said:

Maybe by them I would know how to use them outside of presets,

You and me both. Although to be realistic, they are quite usable as is... The danger lies in delving deeper - just a few innocent clicks have the potential to summon the doomsday demon of eternal tinkering. Sometimes that multi-parameter-verse flirts with your left brain, the tail begins wagging the dog and your creativity died about four hours ago when you remember clicking "EDIT" that one last fatal time. I've found that with these tools I must constantly remind myself of what I was trying to accomplish, moreso than with most plugins.

On the other hand, I have other kinds of problems with many skeuomorphic GUI's of analogue emulations. The arbitrary, quasi-random knob placement, form over function and color "coding" that makes zero sense are poison to my AD/HD.