Sampletron 2 Released

SmokeyJ628

3 minutes ago, LAGinz said:

I got the jam points banner, but don’t see them in my account either. Is it possible, they’re only “special purpose” jam points that can only be used for the new Sampletron, and only appear in your cart when buying that product? That would certainly be the height of gimmickry. In any event, not a great value for me given my existent tron libraries.

Nope...adding it to the cart changes nothing...

And I noticed Pete has been curiously "in abstentia" since his last post, after which I 
PM'd him, and also received no reply, and it's been several days now...

1 hour ago, LAGinz said:

I got the jam points banner, but don’t see them in my account either. Is it possible, they’re only “special purpose” jam points that can only be used for the new Sampletron, and only appear in your cart when buying that product? That would certainly be the height of gimmickry. In any event, not a great value for me given my existent tron libraries.

The 30 Jampoints were just added to my total (went from 226 to 256) although I had to reload the page to get them to show.

EDIT:  They show up as "IK Gift Points" in my Jampoints listing.

Edited by SmokeyJ628

I had 60 JamPoints and just went ahead and got it for the crossgrade price.  Was close enough to $100 after the JamPoints.  Sounds nice.  I wished I had caught that deal on the G-Force Complete though.  If it goes on sale I guess I'll bite.  Till then Sampletron 2 will have to do.

This got me install the Sampletnak 4 that i never did before , just to check my sampletron sounds .....  occasion for me to play with ST4 *FX in conjonction ....started to make a track on the fly lol can't imagine sampletron 2  ....

• Like 1