Sampletron 2 Released

SmokeyJ628

37 minutes ago, cclarry said:

Did anyone else get the 30 Jampoints?  Just curious...

If it was after we got the 25 JP as a gift (2021-04-09), then no, I haven't gotten any either.

Last time I got 30 JP gifted to me was in Mar 2020

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Grem said:

If it was after we got the 25 JP as a gift (2021-04-09), then no, I haven't gotten any either.

Last time I got 30 JP gifted to me was in Mar 2020

someone stated that if you own SampleTron 1 they were giving you 30 Jampoints towards
SampleTron 2, but I didn't see anything about it, that's why I was wondering.

• Like 1

On 5/20/2021 at 12:58 PM, SmokeyJ628 said:

30 Jampoints added to the accounts of users with Sampletron 1.  Not too exciting.  That's almost as useful as the recent $25 of NI coupon.

IK's sales strategies always make it feel like you should just keep waiting.  I suspect that has led to me buying fewer products of their's than I otherwise would have.  I just assum that if i wait a little bit, there will probably be a better deal.  Rinse and repeat.

It was Smokey that posted it...

Just now, cclarry said:

someone stated that if you own SampleTron 1 they were giving you 30 Jampoints towards
SampleTron 2, but I didn't see anything about it, that's why I was wondering.

Yeah I read the same post and was wondering myself. 

They must have been mistaken.

I can see IK overlooking me... but you Larry??!!! I doubt that, they know who you are!! LOL!! : )

• Haha 1

Just now, Zo said:

They should do a 99 $ offer for sampletron 1 owners imho 

Yeppers..that would have made sense...even if they did the lame "Coupon that cancels out Jampoints", it would
still be better then...hey sorry you wasted money on SampleTron 1, but you still get the same crossgrade price
that the guy who bought one plugin gets...so that should make you happy scenario...

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, LAGinz said:

$70, if you have 30 pre-existing jam points to use:)

So if I understand you here, your saying that in addition to the $99 off they should make us Sampletron 1 owners, we should also be able to add 30JP to that price to bring it down to $70. Am I correct on this?

Or have you found a way to get it down to $70!!!?? : )

The exact text from the email I got was:

"As an original SampleTron owner, we've added 30 JamPoints to your User Area! Just log in to your account to combine these with your crossgrade pricing on SampleTron 2 to save even more!"

I can screenshot it if you don't believe me. 😁

Edited by SmokeyJ628
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, SmokeyJ628 said:

I can screenshot it if you don't believe me. 😁

We believe you. Just can't figure out why it's just you? or a few? and not the rest?!! : )

I must admit I wasn't a buyer at the full price!! It was on sale when I did get it. But I got it!!

Edited by Grem
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, cclarry said:

Same here

I got the jam points banner, but don’t see them in my account either. Is it possible, they’re only “special purpose” jam points that can only be used for the new Sampletron, and only appear in your cart when buying that product? That would certainly be the height of gimmickry. In any event, not a great value for me given my existent tron libraries.

• Like 1