Sign in to follow this  
cclarry

Focusrite Plugin Collective - Audiothing SR-88 FREE

For those who are in the position to be staying at home during these challenging times, we want to help make it as easy as possible for you to stay creative. So, for a one-off Plug-in Collective special, we’ve partnered up with AudioThing to bring you the SR-88 plug-in for free as a limited-time giveaway for all members.

AudioThing’s SR-88 is a sample-based plug-in emulation of the Sound Master Memory Rhythm SR-88, a rare analogue drum machine from the ’80s. The instrument features five classic analogue sounds: kick, snare, hi hat 1, hi hat 2, and cymbal, which can be pitched, panned or mixed independently. 

The AudioThing SR-88 offer expires on April 24th 2020 (4:00PM GMT), is available to download from your Focusrite account and runs in addition to the Mastering the Mix IGNITE and BASSROOM content already available as part of Plug-in Collective.

https://focusrite.com/en/news/plug-collective-audiothing-sr-88?utm_campaign=Plug-in Collective - Mar%2FApril 2020&utm_medium=email&_hsenc=p2ANqtz-84CY5l98MGJd3KY7hT1BV6W8zyxAn-RsU19H1OILffdvwpz2EXWDwfTneTI_twghRCSUM3wbEkdE6VaxmE2Q3_OYr2QQ8Rg_Qb8Gr4VRtG1cdn2cU&_hsmi=85379173&utm_source=hs_email&utm_content=85379173&hsCtaTracking=2e6493cd-974c-49c2-b294-903d21abeae7|9fbeb9ac-a6d0-4e35-a2b7-8cd84ef271b7

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

I have it too, and sure didn't buy it...so might be more for those
NEW to the Collective...IDK

• Like 1

new one on me - thanks larry - I've been with the collective for about 18 months fwiw

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RSMcGuitar said:

Is this a repeat? I already have it.

Yes it is!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, kitekrazy said:

These are starting to get lame. 

A decent plug in for free is lame?

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, husker said:

A decent plug in for free is lame?

Yes. It's a repeat.  

Apparently I didn't get this the first round. So, I'm happy  to get this on round 2.  ;)

• Like 5