Boz Digital Pan Knob

cclarry

It’s funny how a balance control can throw your mix out of balance . . .
but that’s just what traditional panners do.

Instruments with more low frequency information will pull a mix to their side, which is most notable in headphone mixes (the way 87% of all music is currently consumed). Pan Knob solves the problems caused by traditional panners, and I really want you to experience all the creative benefits it bring to the party—so starting March 26th, Pan Knob Goes On Sale, which not only puts it in your hands for the very low price of only $14.99, but also entitles you to free updates for life.

Get this awesome plugin for only $14.99

Pan Knob

• Like 2

I have to say that this line on their Pan Knob  page certainly just turned me off to buying from Boz Digital. I think their marketing staff needs to be a little smarter.

"If you’ve been experiencing a pandemic in your headphone mixes, Pan Knob is the cure. Download Pan Knob now."

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Barrie said:

I have to say that this line on their Pan Knob  page certainly just turned me off to buying from Boz Digital. I think their marketing staff needs to be a little smarter.

"If you’ve been experiencing a pandemic in your headphone mixes, Pan Knob is the cure. Download Pan Knob now."

I dunno, Boz has always been cheeky like this. I like it, personally. Makes me remember there are real people behind these products.

• Like 4

It is both a play on words (it is called a Pan  knob), and it also relates to curing problems with headphone mixes, which it actually does without any question .  It is "smarter" than you are giving him credit for.     

• Like 1

I love Boz, but this is a bit insensitive. People are dying...

16 minutes ago, Brian Walton said:

It is both a play on words (it is called a Pan  knob), and it also relates to curing problems with headphone mixes, which it actually does without any question .  It is "smarter" than you are giving him credit for.     

I do understand what he was doing with wordplay. My "smarter" comment relates to the use of "pandemic" in today's atmosphere, and how some people may take it as being insensitive.

To their credit, I logged a ticket and they removed that line.

Boz is a stand-up guy and meant nothing by it.  I am certain.  And he makes fantastic plugins. 

This is a crazy world right now, no need to add to fuel to that fire...   Let's just move on.  We're all in this together.

Edited by mibby
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, Barrie said:

To their credit, I logged a ticket and they removed that line.

Did you at least buy the plug-in or did you just cripple a perfectly harmless act of freedom of speech?

It said nothing about Corona virus.  Pandemic being a general term and he mentioned it as a cure for problematic headphone mixes and it does that admirably.  

• Like 1
  • Meh 1