Reason Intro for $49

cclarry

Works out at 34.15 GBP inc VAT in the UK.

Tempting (to use as a plugin in other DAWs).

This page is useful for comparing editions...

https://www.reasonstudios.com/en/reason/buy 

Another consideration is that it can be resold if you decide it's not for you.

I found this video which says something about the instruments and effects included in Reason Intro (I don't necessarily advocate his view of it being the best DAW for beginners by the way)... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3SFABVoais

Edited by ZincT
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, ZincT said:

Works out at 34.15 GBP inc VAT in the UK.

Tempting (to use as a plugin in other DAWs).

This page is useful for comparing editions...

https://www.reasonstudios.com/en/reason/buy 

Another consideration is that it can be resold if you decide it's not for you.

I was trying to buy Reason Intro also for $50 at kvr forum and been waiting almost a month while this plugin will appear in my account. Reason support  did not gave any signs of life, and   this guy from kvr returned my    money. So I'm not sure if you will able to sell it   😂

• Thanks 2

12 minutes ago, iScream said:

I was trying to buy Reason Intro also for $50 at kvr forum and been waiting almost a month while this plugin will appear in my account. Reason support  did not gave any signs of life, and   this guy from kvr returned my    money. So I'm not sure if you will able to sell it   😂

Thanks for the information.

To be honest, even if I can't resell it easily, 34 pounds is not exactly a big risk to gain access to some of those instruments.

Edited by ZincT
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, Fleer said:

Waiting for a cheapo upgrade from Reason 10 to 11 myself. 

Same here but I won't immediately jump at it.   Most likely will wait for 12.   Using another DAW as a VST doesn't wow me.  EnergyXT was the first one to do this.  I have no need for FL VST when I can just open up FL.

15 minutes ago, kitekrazy said:

Same here but I won't immediately jump at it.   Most likely will wait for 12.   Using another DAW as a VST doesn't wow me.  EnergyXT was the first one to do this.  I have no need for FL VST when I can just open up FL.

FL isn't Reason though.

I know a guy who, after moving on to Cubase, would've loved having something like the Reason Rack (instead of using rewire).

TBH I also wouldn't want the full FL Studio as a plugin in Studio One.

Edited by Cristian

3 hours ago, kitekrazy said:

Good thinking. 

• 2 weeks later...