Toontrack Day 5 Deal

cclarry

3 hours ago, simon said:

hovered over the buy button......................bought

just in time to do my King Crimson tribute album

Would love to hear that when it's done! I contemplated doing a Rush tribute album but I couldn't find a tight enough pair of jeans (for the vocals).

Another instabuy for me.

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, ZincT said:

Would love to hear that when it's done!

happily - just need to get a bit more guitar practice in first....so might be a slight delay.  There must be a plugin to  fix it for me ?

If your Rush tribute is a good as your BF Steely Dan then it's probably gonna be worth a listen :)

• Like 1

....also I bought from JRR - and it ended up being £8 (=$10) - which was probably a mistake as I'm still waiting for the serial 

Time and space have it for £8 inc vat - and toontrack have it for 9 euro.  I suspect their delivery will be instant so worth bearing in mind

32 minutes ago, simon said:

happily - just need to get a bit more guitar practice in first....so might be a slight delay.  There must be a plugin to  fix it for me ?

That's my most used phrase :) Seriously if you can get your head around some of that Fripptastic guitar I will be very impressed.

29 minutes ago, simon said:

....also I bought from JRR - and it ended up being £8 (=$10) - which was probably a mistake as I'm still waiting for the serial 

Time and space have it for £8 inc vat - and toontrack have it for 9 euro.  I suspect their delivery will be instant so worth bearing in mind

That's also what I did and I got the serial instantly from JRR just now. I actually still have some serials left but I usually use those on full price packs and buy these deals with money instead.

32 minutes ago, simon said:

If your Rush tribute is a good as your BF Steely Dan then it's probably gonna be worth a listen :)

Thanks man 🤘🏻  

Edited by ZincT
Still waiting for serial
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, simon said:

trust me - you won't !

gonna nudge JRR now

Lol! 

Apologies I just checked the email which was titled "Your serial number" but the content says  "This license needs to be manually generated. You will be contacted immediately when it becomes available." So I'm gonna nudge them too!

Edited by ZincT
  • Thanks 1