8DIO Modern Scoring Bundle for $199

cclarry

14 minutes ago, Solidos said:

For reference: Everything in this bundle costs ~$780 atm on 8dio's site and the libraries take up ~340gb in total

Best to buy a piece at a time from 8Dio and avoid NI.

This must be the first time I ever see 8dio products being marketed by NI. As all 8dio instruments require full Kontakt, it's a pretty, pretty unusual sale.

Even more so as it says NKS on that page. Could it be that the instruments in this bundle supports it?

4 minutes ago, Canopus said:

This must be the first time I ever see 8dio products being marketed by NI. As all 8dio instruments require full Kontakt, it's a pretty, pretty unusual sale.

Even more so as it says NKS on that page. Could it be that the instruments in this bundle supports it?

Apparently these have been updated to Kontakt Player/NKS...so that's a first for 8DIO

Posted (edited)

The price is indeed a no-brainer, but I've already got five of these ten instruments so I'll pass. It would however be interesting to know if it's possible to get updated versions directly from 8dio for free, or maybe for only a nominal fee.

Edited by Canopus
  • Great Idea 1

Posted (edited)

More attractive if with discount coupons if possible 😀

Already got the 8dio Composer Kit ($135 after coupon of reference), seems good enough to go with BBC Pro 🤣( 8DIO's CAGE Bundle seems similar but smaller).

I think there could be a big promotion in 8DIO quite soon so you could wait for more days.

Anyone needs to buy directly from 8DIO as new account in future, pls PM me and you can use my refering link to save $15 at first order.

Edited by Moon OverSea

The drawback to this is you put the distribution in the hands of Native Asshat.  The more chances you take using it the more it will break.  Everything I've bought from 8Dio was downloaded directly without using an app.  Once downloaded from Asshat, the files get deleted.  Imagine having to download everything again in Asshat. 

Maybe 8Dio will do like Project Sam where you can only get the files directly.  

4 hours ago, GoncaloL said:

This seems a no brainer!
I will definitely cancel internet around me forever.. 

No brainer - for me it's another way of saying my head up my *****.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Moon OverSea said:

More attractive if with discount coupons if possible 😀

Already got the 8dio Composer Kit ($135 after coupon of reference), seems good enough to go with BBC Pro 🤣( 8DIO's CAGE Bundle seems similar but smaller).

I think there could be a big promotion in 8DIO quite soon so you could wait for more days.

Anyone needs to buy directly from 8DIO as new account in future, pls PM me and you can use my refering link to save $15 at first order.

They have them all of the time. 

12 minutes ago, kitekrazy said:

Maybe 8Dio will do like Project Sam where you can only get the files directly.  

With spitfire you download directly from them but need native access to activate the libraries

Just now, David Pollock said:

My question is, how good are these libraries and how well do they work with Sonar? I've never used them. And have they been discontinued by 8Dio? I could not find them on their website.

They are on the 8Dio website as individual products.

I have:
Abbey Road One
Albion 1
Albion Colossus
BBCSO Pro/Pro Piano
EW Composer Cloud
Sonuscore The Orchestra 3
NI's Orchestra in Komplete 14 CE 
Studio One's Symphony Stuff
Bitwig's Orchestral Tools Orchestra

Do I need this bundle too?

1 minute ago, Bapu said:

I have:
Abbey Road One
Albion 1
Albion Colossus
BBCSO Pro/Pro Piano
EW Composer Cloud
Sonuscore The Orchestra 3
NI's Orchestra in Komplete 14 CE 
Studio One's Symphony Stuff
Bitwig's Orchestral Tools Orchestra

Do I need this bundle too?

if your stage name is DJ Mozart, then sure.

• Great Idea 1
  • Haha 3

5 hours ago, kitekrazy said:

Best to buy a piece at a time from 8Dio and avoid NI.

8 minutes ago, David Pollock said:

Why?

Because of the first world problem of NI not saving your installers for you, but 8Dio do.

• Like 2