Humble Bundle - 18 For Dummies guitar books

Sergio

And you even don't have to practice, don't need a guitar, just read the book... 😉

(by the way, if you are short on money, you just have to adjust the price down from 25 until it change from 18 to 11 books, then increase a litlle again and get them all 18 for 16.xx or something like that...)

22 hours ago, Sergio said:

Go from zero to guitar hero with this collection of 18 For Dummies books on all things axe-related! From basic chords to music composition, you’ll be shredding in no time!

https://www.humblebundle.com/books/guitars-for-dummies-wiley-books

This site does offer "refer a friend"  links.  I don't have a problem clicking them from users here.  Just putting that out there.  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Zoukiman said:

And you even don't have to practice, don't need a guitar, just read the book... 😉

(by the way, if you are short on money, you just have to adjust the price down from 25 until it change from 18 to 11 books, then increase a litlle again and get them all 18 for 16.xx or something like that...)

No need for that. Just click on $18 and you get all 18 books . HumbleBundle always defaults to a higher price than the minimum but will also give you the minimum as an option. 

Or are you actually able to get the 18 books for less than the minimum of $18? Like really for $16.xx?

31 minutes ago, Doug Rintoul said:

No need for that. Just click on $18 and you get all 18 books . HumbleBundle always defaults to a higher price than the minimum but will also give you the minimum as an option. 

Or are you actually able to get the 18 books for less than the minimum of $18? Like really  for $16.xx?

Well, I don't know as the price is in € for me, but I had to tweak to get it at €16.57... As I remember 😉

Edited by Zoukiman

9 hours ago, Marc Cormier said:

How ‘bout if you really are a dummy?  Asking for a friend.

I get tons of "For Dummies" books from Humblebundle for cheap. I got their music theory books years ago, including books about banjos 4d, guitars 4d, music biz 4d - great stuff! Can't say I'm an expert, but many dummies think I'm too good for them now.

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...