Fabfilter Anniversary sale 2024 -30% until Maj 1.

FrankP

• FrankP changed the title to Fabfilter Anniversary sale 2024 -30% until Maj 1.
8 minutes ago, overbit said:

omg we have to wait for 25th anniversary sale??

15th anniversary - 40%
20th anniversary - 30%

My maths tells me that they'll have 20% off for their 25th anniversary 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Actually if you're not already a customer of PluginFox, a slightly better price than EveryPlugin can be had by using a referral code that grants a one time 10% discount e.g. my referral code 

https://i.refs.cc/9ptlIXfy?smile_ref=eyJzbWlsZV9zb3VyY2UiOiJzbWlsZV91aSIsInNtaWxlX21lZGl1bSI6IiIsInNtaWxlX2NhbXBhaWduIjoicmVmZXJyYWxfcHJvZ3JhbSIsInNtaWxlX2N1c3RvbWVyX2lkIjo1Mzg3Njk0NTJ9

The referrer gets nothing for it, it would take 10 people to sign up with that code for me to get 10% off a purchase but at least others may benefit. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I'm glad I bought the full bundle, plus Timeless, for $498 back on 07/19/2013. 

I've enjoyed over a decade of pleasure using these plugins.

That is 3931 days to date, or 12.668532180106843042482828796744 pennies per day for you penny pinchers.

I think I am going to get R2 while its 58% off and probably going to upgrade to Volcano 3 while it's 75.5% off.

• Like 4

Here's Loot Audio with prices close to the others (at least in USD):  https://www.lootaudio.com/category/plugins/fabfilter

Comes out cheaper than the KVR with coupon (for me at least) and slightly cheaper than JRR with coupon.

EDIT:  This seems to be product dependent.  I've noticed this to be true especially with Loot Audio.  Sometimes they have a great price and sometimes it's terrible even for the same sale.

Edited by SmokeyJ628
  • Like 2