AAS Objeq delay $10

Fleer

On 4/6/2024 at 11:56 PM, Starship Krupa said:

This is a must-have.

One of the most amazing sound warpers I've ever heard, and I have the entire collection of delays from both Glitchmachines, Unfiltered Audio, and Freakshow Industries.

Few if any delays do what objeq can do, for sure.

• Like 3

On 4/8/2024 at 8:26 AM, Starship Krupa said:

I don't have enough reward tokens.

Read this post from Ben Jenssen @GearSlutz: 

“You just have to look closely, the short coupon code shows up in the product title when you click 'get coupon', then you have to put it in your cart and at the very last page of checkout you enter the code and get the discount.”

• Confused 1

31 minutes ago, Fleer said:

Read this post from Ben Jenssen @GearSlutz: 

“You just have to look closely, the short coupon code shows up in the product title when you click 'get coupon', then you have to put it in your cart and at the very last page of checkout you enter the code and get the discount.”

This is what I see:

image.thumb.png.909b4a9622253d5a0657ee6c6eaa5839.png

No place to click on "get coupon."

9 minutes ago, pwal³ said:

the screenshot shows that he has 1 reward token?

No it doesn't. It says that the coupon costs 1 reward token. At the top it says that he does not have enough, therefore he has 0 reward tokens atm

Edited by Solidos

@Starship Krupa Is it possible you got it previously?  I did, so I don't have an option to get a code for the reward.  In my plugin boutique account, I used the search bar using "objeq" and there it was.  I am pretty sure at one point I had two Objeq Delays, but my AAS account only has one license.  I might have turned one in along with some duplicates several years ago for a deal on the full slate of AAS packs.  Maybe someone else has a duplicate Objeq Delay for all your service to the community?

Edited by User 905133
fixed typo

3 hours ago, User 905133 said:

@Starship Krupa Is it possible you got it previously?  I did, so I don't have an option to get a code for the reward.  In my plugin boutique account, I used the search bar using "objeq" and there it was.  I am pretty sure at one point I had two Objeq Delays, but my AAS account only has one license.  I might have turned one in along with some duplicates several years ago for a deal on the full slate of AAS packs.  Maybe someone else has a duplicate Objeq Delay for all your service to the community?

It doesn't show up for me either.  It turns out I own it too...  :)

• Haha 1

I do have a license for it on my personal account. That's how I know it's a "must have."

This is from an account I also have access to, a friend's who isn't as on top of these things as I am. I guess I should check their list of products and make sure they didn't snag it at some point, although I thought that they hadn't.

It ain't the end of the world if I can't figure it out.

• Like 1