Arturia V-Collection 8 for $49.99

cclarry

Another question: Analog Lab V is the same as Analog Lab Pro, isn’t it? Or at least the license is the same? Because I‘m thinking about upgrading my Analog Lab Lite. I probably don’t need the full instruments, but getting Analog Lab and quite a few of them for more or less the same price should be considered 😅.

3 hours ago, aidan o driscoll said:

So ... as stated above and just double checking.

This deal is only for people in the USA and CANADA .. whatever serials you get will not work in Europe and rest of world other than US and canada???

I couldnt buy the V collection 8 from my region but serial code a guy in other forum purchased instead of me works properly.

I also asked the proaudiostar customer support to change their region blocking system but they clearly stated they will do nothing about that.

• Thanks 1
  • Great Idea 1

1 hour ago, aidan o driscoll said:

@overbit Have you tried buying this vi a VPN? 

As in that FREE VPN I mentioned above included with the FREE OPERA GX browser

https://www.opera.com/gx

Yea I tried VPN but did not work. 

With VPN you can put the v collection in cart but you need Paypal account that registered by US residents.

Other regional paypal account will be blocked before order confirmation.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, overbit said:

Yea I tried VPN but did not work. 

With VPN you can put the v collection in cart but you need Paypal account that registered by US residents.

Other regional paypal account will be blocked before order confirmation.

Aha ... thats the bit I couldnt test as i did not want to "accidentally" buy it as i have v9 already and older versions back to 3 or 4. I was looking at this for band mates rather than me having to freeze arturia tracks in projects we are working on :D

@cclarry It seems at this stage this offer is restricted to USA and CANADA. Maybe reflect this in the thread title???? 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, cclarry said:

Dealio is GONEO!

I was able to grab it this time.  The  purchasing was really a frustrating experience (at least for me in Canada).

Several page refreshes,  Paypal payment option appearing and disappearing. Finally was able to pay.  This is how I  missed the deal last time,  I gave up at a certain point.

This time I  had to send them an email because I did not receive a serial number even after 24hrs from the purchase.

Wow that was really hard work but now I have it installed. Hopefully will be worth it!  😃

Edited by psionx
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

On 3/8/2024 at 10:39 PM, Doug Rintoul said:

Saw somebody trying to flog this on facebook marketplace for $300, claiming it was worth $599 American.  Some people are so low.

It's not really any different to what some "legitimate" plug in vendors do though. 

Always Phoney Discounts. 😀

• Like 2

On 3/8/2024 at 5:39 PM, Doug Rintoul said:

Saw somebody trying to flog this on facebook marketplace for $300, claiming it was worth $599 American.  Some people are so low.

Facebook MP is a joke. They should start charging commission and a fee to list stuff. They you will see all the scammers disappear