UVI sending out personal 50% off vouchers

Kirean

Check your emails.

As an esteemed Falcon owner, we are happy to offer you 50% off the product of your choice. This voucher is valid on any single item, through March 18th. There’s never been a better time to get your dream product.

Edited by Kirean
Voucher info added
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 2

If you have not received the email there may be a way to check your account for vouchers:

• Click on Personal Settings on My UVI
  • Click on Back To Your Account link at the bottom of that specific page
  • Click on  Vouchers at the bottom of the page.

I found this method by accident one day LOL! It is strange that they don't have a link to this page and you would have to go around this way to find it. 🙃

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Anxiousmofo said:

I own Falcon but it appears I am not esteemed as I have not received the voucher.

I purchased Falcon last year & I have the voucher, but maybe because I made some significant purchases since BF (e.g. Augmented Orchestra, etc).
Maybe drop their support a message & complain that Santa visited all your friends but skipped your house...

5 hours ago, Kirean said:

Not that I need it since I have it, but the voucher doesn't seem to work with the sale on UVI Falcon 3.

My email says "As an esteemed Falcon owner, we are happy to offer you..." so not surprised that Falcon is excluded.

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, TheSteven said:

I purchased Falcon last year & I have the voucher, but maybe because I made some significant purchases since BF (e.g. Augmented Orchestra, etc).
Maybe drop their support a message & complain that Santa visited all your friends but skipped your house...

My email says "As an esteemed Falcon owner, we are happy to offer you..." so not surprised that Falcon is excluded.

I'd considered that and may do so. I've owned Falcon for 8 years so maybe I'm lost in time.

40 minutes ago, Eusebio Rufian-Zilbermann said:

I got it and I won't be using it.  If redemption is not personalized, mine is up for grabs

Would love too, but I’m afraid it will be personalized indeed. Worth a try…

7 hours ago, Hillmy said:

If you have not received the email there may be a way to check your account for vouchers:

I found this method by accident one day LOL! It is strange that they don't have a link to this page and you would have to go around this way to find it. 🙃

Thanks, I'd not received an email, but checking here showed I had a 50% voucher.  

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Hillmy said:

This method is not needed at all. Just click on the "My UVI" header directly when logged in instead of any of the subheaders and you'll see an overview page where you can select "Vouchers"

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Barrie said:

Seems there may be no UVI St. Patrick's Day Sale (as Falcon is still on sale until tomorrow, and the Vouchers expire tomorrow)

They know our plan 😅

• Haha 1

I don't think those vouchers would have worked hand in hand with other deals anyway. At least it didn't when I tried to activate it on the few already on sale items in the store.

Come to think of it, only the fixed price coupons (instead of percentage off) have worked with other sales for me.

5 hours ago, Kirean said:

I don't think those vouchers would have worked hand in hand with other deals anyway. At least it didn't when I tried to activate it on the few already on sale items in the store.

Come to think of it, only the fixed price coupons (instead of percentage off) have worked with other sales for me.

The voucher stacked with my already 30% off discounted EDU pricing.

• Like 1