Puzzle for Strummy! ​ 😁 ​

1 hour ago, Jeremy Oakes said:

So what does this mean ?

Puerile Encoding Nouns Interests Steve! 😁

(Oh, and you can always edit your misspellings by click on the three dots at the upper-right of your post! 😉👍)

2 hours ago, paulo said:

Strummy is not expert puzzler.

So

I'm

No

Expert

Paulo?

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, SteveStrummerUK said:

Wow, that's quite difficult.

So far I've only managed to get "HI", "PIP", "NIP" and "SINE".

KpEejxv.jpg

There must be more in there, got any clues for me Craig?

😁

Probably Every Noun Is Secret

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, SteveStrummerUK said:

So

I'm

No

Expert

Paulo?

Sadly

It's

Not

Evident

Pal.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, kennywtelejazz said:

Paulo's enigmatic nouns instigated Steve !

4 hours ago, paulo said:

Bringing out loquacious language often conceals knowledgeable status.

Pretending enlightenment negates  instant  success because eventually a non penetrating muff muncher's Pud enlargement now envisions  sanctuary .

Kenny

Edited by kennywtelejazz
  • Great Idea 1
  • Haha 1

Hhmmm Interesting Puzzle 🤔

WordSearchForSteve.jpg

YGL5lPj.jpeg

Yay ! We may have cracked the code 🥳

Kenny

Edited by kennywtelejazz
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, kennywtelejazz said:

Hhmmm Interesting Puzzle 🤔

WordSearchForSteve.jpg

YGL5lPj.jpeg

Yay ! We may have cracked the code 🥳

Kenny

Sorry Kenny, I can only give you a C for that effort! educated_smiley.gif

(Though you can think of it as a B+ if you wish! 😁)

• Sad 1

OK Craig....As far as I'm concerned  You seem to have a habit of always  trying to ride me and get a reaction from me with just about every other post I post  on this forum . Regardless of the OP or the topic .

Yet you don't have the stones to meet me in real Life 😉

Truthfully I don't care all that much about your puzzle . I only participated in your thread to have a little fun with the guys and I sure all ELL don't need your permission to do so  .

If it's all that important for you to maintain the" integrity of your literary masterpiece" , Why don't you take the time to educate me and show me the ones I missed  :D 

In plain , simple easy to understand English . Put up or shut up ...

Have a nice Day !

Kenny

Edited by kennywtelejazz
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, kennywtelejazz said:

OK Craig....As far as I'm concerned  You seem to have a habit of always  trying to ride me and get a reaction from me with just about every other post I post  on this forum . Regardless of the OP or the topic .

Yet you don't have the stones to meet me in real Life 😉

Truthfully I don't care all that much about your puzzle . I only participated in your thread to have a little fun with the guys and I sure all ELL don't need your permission to do so  .

If it's all that important for you to maintain the" integrity of your literary masterpiece" , Why don't you take the time to educate me and show me the ones I missed  :D 

In plain , simple easy to understand English . Put up or shut up ...

Have a nice Day !

Kenny

Well!  Look what Kenny wrote!

674d9d5e-39d4-4a8e-b094-253b6a608527_610

Ok, here's your edumacation! 😁

ForKenny.jpg

And, so far, besides phone calls, buying albums and selling gear, I haven't met anyone from this forum in "real life..." (mostly because I'm even more like me in person than I am here! 😂).

That said, I spend whatever little extra time and money I have at the Bula Kava House in Downtown Vantucky (on C Street).  I host a Psychedelic Renaissance group on Thursdays, but am often there after 6pm on Fridays and Saturdays until closing (they close at midnight).  One of the Kava Tenders is a very good guitarist, but I'm sure you could show him some tricks!  It's too bad you missed out on their every-other-month Open Mic which was last Friday.  It's a very chill, mostly psychedelic crowd.  All the fun of a bar without any of the negatives (kava is awesome stuff!).  The worst thing I've seen was an argument over a chess game. 😁

There's no booze (and many of the regulars are in AA), but there are two bars right across the street.  Just know that if you show up with Milo, you'll mostly become known as "Milo's owner!"  Dogs are loved there and we have a few regular woofers that come and chill out with us.  Let me know if that sounds interesting!  I'd love to meet Milo!  a real guitarist! 😁

Just note that there's also a guy in our "group" (Terra) who's been a drummer for over 30 years that shows up with his Mom, Meridien (daughter of well-known folk guitarist Bob Gibson who has albums and toured herself as well) and his son, Anthony (who's just learning guitar).  You've been warned! 🤣

Let me know!  It would be great to meet you (and Milo)! 

Vancouver Bula Kava House   🥥🍍😊

1 hour ago, craigb said:

It's a very chill, mostly psychedelic crowd.  All the fun of a bar without any of the negatives (kava is awesome stuff!).  The worst thing I've seen was an argument over a chess game. 😁

I do not think it is a good idea to take Milo back to a psychedelic bar again.

drugged-acid.gif.385d1856faf959ca7d473b563deb44d2.gif

He acted a little crazy.

dogs.gif.7b14a5690f716c6e3d077526aadc0fae.gif

• Haha 3