Puzzle for Strummy! ​ 😁 ​

On 3/8/2024 at 10:32 AM, SteveStrummerUK said:

I'd always thought you might have a massive pole Kenny 🤨

Hi Strummy !

Once upon a time I did in fact have a massive pole .

I remember those days well . I was young  and in shape. Back then I had a set of six pack abs . Now that I'm old , wheezing up the 3 flights of stairs up to my flat , I'm now packing a Keg where my six pack abs used to be . I look down at my feet in the morning while I'm on my scale  and I'm left saying to myself ,

"I can no longer see my man junk while looking down at me feet from up here  ! Who stole my massive pole and left a micro pecker in it's place? "

The authorities were of no help .They told me they didn't have the resources  to help me and that it had served me right for telling people for decades the story of how they laughed me out of Harlem for only having ten inches .

all the best ,

Kenny

Edited by kennywtelejazz
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, craigb said:

From Jazz to the Blues!

Look who's talking !

I saw a centerfold of you in The 2024 Blues Balls Hall of Fame ! How much did you have to pay them to include you ?😅

Kenny

Edited by kennywtelejazz

23 hours ago, kennywtelejazz said:

Hi Strummy !

Once upon a time I did in fact have a massive pole .

I remember those days well . I was young  and in shape. Back then I had a set of six pack abs . Now that I'm old , wheezing up the 3 flights of stairs up to my flat , I'm now packing a Keg where my six pack abs used to be . I look down at my feet in the morning while I'm on my scale  and I'm left saying to myself ,

"I can no longer see my man junk while looking down at me feet from up here  ! Who stole my massive pole and left a micro pecker in it's place? "

The authorities were of no help .They told me they didn't have the resources  to help me and that it had served me right for telling people for decades the story of how they laughed me out of Harlem for only having ten inches .

all the best ,

Kenny

You never fail to crack me up Kenny 😄

• Thanks 1

Thanks Steve ! I'm so happy that making fun of my self can bring joy and laughter to you 😃

Your much needed comment has helped get me over some recent bad news I just received earlier today .

"Kenny it is with a heavy heart we regret to inform you that your missing man junk short film submission failed to make the cut for this years Honorary Mention Subcategory in The 2024 Oscars!  Your Micro Pecker was just too long and you had  had been edged out of the competition by fellow Coffee House Member Craigb " xD

Kenny

Edited by kennywtelejazz
  • Haha 1

Gee Kenny, you could just have said "no" to my offer earlier in this thread!

(Or did you just miss my reply? 🤔)

As for your other topic, micro would be just fine with me!  Having your junk fall into the water when you're sitting on the toilet is very annoying! 😕

1 hour ago, kennywtelejazz said:

Thanks Steve ! I'm so happy that making fun of my self can bring joy and laughter to you 😃

A little humorous self-deprecation is a very English trait Kenny - you're not letting slip your colonial roots are you 😄

And just to add, I'm most definitely laughing with you old pal, not at you. One has to enter into the spirit of it after all.

Please remember it's consensual Kenny (see what I did there).

Positive enthusiasm never inhibits Strummy.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, craigb said:

Gee Kenny, you could just have said "no" to my offer earlier in this thread!

(Or did you just miss my reply? 🤔)

I did see your reply and I have actually thought about it . You mentioned Milo was invited at the establishment .

I can tell you  Milo is fine around people yet he is super protective of me and very reactive and extremely aggressive towards other dogs .

I have been working on training him to Leave it alone ....

This has been  my cross to bear with him and I hope someday he gets the memo and learns to chill .

He is great in all other areas and I hope the day comes when I can even bring him back to a dog park .

Coffee at Beacock's sometime in the afternoon is more along the lines of  what I can call a comfortable handle for a first time meet socially .

7 hours ago, craigb said:

As for your other topic, micro would be just fine with me!  Having your junk fall into the water when you're sitting on the toilet is very annoying! 😕

😆

I bet you were probably thinking I was trying real hard to insult you right ?

Once again NO I did want to throw a Jab at you for all the times you came at me while I let it slide and turned the other check .

The fact of the matter is I came up with the whole Micro Pecker Thing because every time I used the sauna at the health club I work out at all these old fart naked exhibitionists in the sauna would ask me why am I not naked  ? 

How come you still got your sweat bottoms on .  ect ect

I'm straight and I'm not into all this dickey dickey look'y lou stuff these guys wanted to play with me .

One day  after one of them asked me same question .  I motioned him to lean in a little closer , then I asked him to keep my little secret ...

I told him I was damaged at birth .  Instead of having a normal sized endowment I had a Micro Pecker 😆

He looked at me shocked and I said yeah it's true  man ...

Then every body in the sauna  at that time leaned in and I told them all ,

"It s one thing to have to go through life with a Micro Pecker" . "It is a whole other thing to show the people around your package and remove all doubt 😉

In other News , You said in your other post that you are more of you in real life than you are here on the forum . OK I got it .

Where I'm from people don't try so hard to Eff and play mind games with other people like they do around here in Vantuckey .

Where I'm from Its more like what happens in real uncensored nature . While Bambi is out in the fields munching on a mound of grass Mama Lion is getting ready to pounce because she has cubs to feed  .

The people that met me in real life and took the time to get to know me a little will tell you I am not prey 😉

Kenny

Edited by kennywtelejazz

11 hours ago, SteveStrummerUK said:

A little humorous self-deprecation is a very English trait Kenny - you're not letting slip your colonial roots are you 😄

And just to add, I'm most definitely laughing with you old pal, not at you. One has to enter into the spirit of it after all.

Hey Steve nice post but you spelt consensual wrong . Its spelled Kensensual 😁

Politely enthusiastic nostalgic initiates spellcheck  .

Kenny

Edited by kennywtelejazz
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, kennywtelejazz said:
17 hours ago, SteveStrummerUK said:

Expand  

Hey Steve nice post but you spelt consensual wrong . Its spelled Kensensual 😁

Politely enthusiastic nostalgic initiates spellcheck  .

Kenny

Ken, if you need a reliable rhythm guitarist and attrochuss spellerer in your new band, I'm your man.

The only problem is the name of the group.

Do we go with a little mystery as in Ken Sensual And The Micro Packages

Or in the spirit of musical honesty, should we slap it all out there with something akin to Ken's Substantial Junk And His Impressively Shiny Poles

• Haha 1

On 3/11/2024 at 10:55 AM, SteveStrummerUK said:

Ken, if you need a reliable rhythm guitarist and attrochuss spellerer in your new band, I'm your man.

The only problem is the name of the group.

Do we go with a little mystery as in Ken Sensual And The Micro Packages

Or in the spirit of musical honesty, should we slap it all out there with something akin to Ken's Substantial Junk And His Impressively Shiny Poles

😆

When it comes to  substantive  junk  , I think most people are not prepared to be stuck in between floors in an elevator with no apparent escape while becoming face to man junk with a genuine two fist-ted  engorged throbbing shiny pole   :D

Even in the best of circumstances it can be a shock .

I remember the first time I played strip poker way way out in the boonies at a farm . The farmers daughter told us we were one person short for a game so she dressed up her horse with a blanket some carrots and a saddle to let him play . He soon lost all his horse accessory's and carrots in the game  .

The farmers daughter did beat me also and after the horse got a good look at my shiny pole he spent the rest of the evening crying his eyes out into his oats and a  bale of hay .

I'm not entirely sure what happened . I was sure he had me beat in size but not in girth .

So I figure her horse must have took a moment to read the ingredients on my pole !

This Massive Pole is all natural and contains the following ingredients . 

Purple Enchanting Nourishing Irresistible Simulations designed to satisfy the recipient Performing Erotic Nibbling s Infinitely Satisfying  experiences of a Perfect Exotic Nibbling Impeccably Spectacular taste experience :P

The Micro package thing is only a defensive counter measure I use to get people to step back and question Is this guy for real !

The Band Idea sounds interesting 😊

all the best ,

Kenny

Edited by kennywtelejazz
  • Haha 1

I'm just back from an encounter on a hillside with a burning bush and now my man pole is itching .

I was told if I come  here and pass this additional  Strummy Puzzle information along  the bush will cure the itch for me !

The revised list of  Successful Nookie Commandments

Pleasure Embodies Nakedness In Sensuality !

People Endure Narcissistic Ideal Standards  Persevering Erotic Nookie Intense Searches for a pleasant person with the goal of hooking up with a young Performance Engaging Nubile Impassioned Snuggly.

Provocative Enhancement Nourishes Intriguing Sensational Potent Experiential Necessary Invoking Serendipitous Passionate Erotic Nookie In Spirited pleasure !

😅

OK y'all got that ?

Kenny

Edited by kennywtelejazz
  • Haha 1

On 3/13/2024 at 3:07 AM, kennywtelejazz said:

I'm just back from an encounter on a hillside with a burning bush and now my man pole is itching .

I was told if I come  here and pass this additional  Strummy Puzzle information along  the bush will cure the itch for me !

The revised list of  Successful Nookie Commandments

Pleasure Embodies Nakedness In Sensuality !

People Endure Narcissistic Ideal Standards  Persevering Erotic Nookie Intense Searches for a pleasant person with the goal of hooking up with a young Performance Engaging Nubile Impassioned Snuggly.

Provocative Enhancement Nourishes Intriguing Sensational Potent Experiential Necessary Invoking Serendipitous Passionate Erotic Nookie In Spirited pleasure !

😅

OK y'all got that ?

Kenny

😄

• Haha 1