(Not a Deal) Have you received personal Plugin Alliance coupons?

Kirean

None here...it's supposed to be based on your spending for the previous year, but I haven't
had a voucher since early last year I believe

Edited by cclarry

Just now, charliex said:

Just $25 voucher for me, every month. Today new voucher for example.

Weird. I didn't receive $25 in January, February and not today either.

• Like 1

i waiting for 20off voucher / with no minimum spend /  for many months and no one comes.... only 10off with minimum 20 spend etc, i think i will unsubsribe from list.. after 4 years .... i have almost all what i want from pa from kvr and directly.... hope they make some new type of sells :) in future , who know...

Edited by Kreveta Puket

I used to get them all the time, before I ever spent anything. After buying something they quit sending me the vouchers. Seems a weird business model that using the 20 off no min spend and collecting freebies is more loyal than spending money on the purchase.

(yeah I got loyalty vouchers before spending, not just the 20 off)

Nothing but VWAG (vouchers we all get) for me since the end of last year, therefore I haven't bought anything from them this year (I was looking for an "All new plugins 2024" deal but they didn't do that either, I guess I'll wait for the end of the year).

Anyway, I have every PA plugin up released until the end of 2023, and that should cover my needs. My goal for now anyway is to focus on snapping up long-term wants when good deals show up at knobcloud (I recently got a couple of Zynaptiq plugins and Omnisphere, still on the lookout for Serum)