Klevgrand Flash sale: Get ready for Leap day! 🗓️

cclarry

7 minutes ago, MusicMan said:

Any standouts that people really love from them? They seem pretty well regarded, but it's hard to know what is what.

Brusfri. I use it on High gain amp sims the get rid of the buzz and hum. Great noise reducer and works really well. Fosfat is great on drums. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, MusicMan said:

Any standouts that people really love from them? They seem pretty well regarded, but it's hard to know what is what.

I own like 25 of their plugins and love most of them in theory, but honestly rarely ever use them because I have other tools that are better.

However, here’s a couple of standouts:

Fosfat is on pretty much literally every single kick and snare I mix. Adds to the sub bass and snare bed smack respectively.

Skaka is what Shimmer Shake Strike wants to be for a fraction of the price.

Tomofon is a great MPE synth for crazy pads and textures (mostly).

Esspresso is an underrated deesser equally as good as ones that cost 5 times as much.

I don’t own Brusfri because I own RX advanced, but I've heard good things and someone in this thread mentioned it too.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Fleer said:

Kleverb baby!

I’ve  already got it in the basket but, as a known verbophile what would you say, if anything, does this bring to the table that’s different from all the others?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MrFigg said:

I’ve  already got it in the basket but, as a known verbophile what would you say, if anything, does this bring to the table that’s different from all the others?

Pretty sure it doesn’t. Got too many, Figgman. 
But it IS pretty pretty. 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, jngnz said:

MrFigg, stop, you don't need either.

Thanks. You saved me from Tomofon and now two verbs I don't need. I did the right thing. Bought Fosfat then got the hell out of there.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, MrFigg said:

Thanks. You saved me from Tomofon and now two verbs I don't need. I did the right thing. Bought Fosfat then got the hell out of there.

You sure did. Fosfat is amazing and quite unique.

On 2/28/2024 at 8:37 AM, ralfrobert said:

It always gives me a bad feeling to be unable to transfer plugins at all. This is the case with Klevgrand.  So I will sit this one out.  

I can't think of any plugin that actually has resale value that is affordable.  

All the usual suspects have transfer fees, or big enough sales that someone else isn't going to pay real money for them.  Anything in this price range is basically a sunk cost, in my experience.  

I'm avoiding because I certainly don't need another plugin.