Ugritone Total Studio Drums just $10 (limited time)

Lamia6

Total Studio Drums is a comprehensive drum library designed for Modern Rock, Pop, Country, and Metal music styles. This collection of mix-ready drum tones provides producers and musicians with a wide range of sounds to choose from, ensuring that you'll always find the perfect drum sound for your projects.

Regular $59 on sale for just $10 USD. Sale ends on Feb 14th (Anti-Valentines sale promo)

https://ugritone.com/products/total-studio-drums

• Thanks 2

I like the Ugritone drums, but I recently purchased their TRVE Cab bundle (an impulse response player and a collection of IRs). 

It does not work properly (weird beeping sounds and sliders that are too sluggish to use), so I emailed them about the problems.   I didn't hear back from

them, so I emailed them again.  And again.  And again.   Yes - 4 times (and over the course of several weeks), and yet no response from their support email.

Their website says they offer a "no-questions-asked" refund policy within 6 months of a purchase.   In my emails to them I even said a store credit would be fine if they can't fix the problems.  

Does anyone know how to reach them other than their support email?

I don't want to write a bad review, but maybe that's the only way to get their attention?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Michael A.D. said:

I like the Ugritone drums, but I recently purchased their TRVE Cab bundle (an impulse response player and a collection of IRs). 

It does not work properly (weird beeping sounds and sliders that are too sluggish to use), so I emailed them about the problems.   I didn't hear back from

them, so I emailed them again.  And again.  And again.   Yes - 4 times (and over the course of several weeks), and yet no response from their support email.

Their website says they offer a "no-questions-asked" refund policy within 6 months of a purchase.   In my emails to them I even said a store credit would be fine if they can't fix the problems.  

I don't want to write a bad review, but maybe that's the only way to get their attention?

Ha! Beware of publicly giving a non responsive developer a bad review.  

I merely shared my experience with a developer not responding to 11 months of support requests,  but actually praised his work, and the guy defamed me. (I later discovered he was mocking me and customers who complain in a Facebook group for developers where a couple other developers told him they thought I was reasonable and he should try working with me (he abandoned the thread, clearly looking for them to bash customers who share bad experiences publicly); since then I found that a well known person in the sampling industry who worked with the developer told me the guy's prone to bad behavior and the late Cory Pelazzari told me he also had negative experiences with the developer. 

Anyhow, moral of the story? Some small developers can be incredibly unprofessional. A developer who takes an unreasonable time to respond to your requests may not behave professionally if he finds you publicly called him out. I would suggest that you send one more email, keep it friendly, saying that I'd you don't hear back that you will work through your credit card company for a refund, but you would prefer to work with him and get the problem resolved. 

Edited by PavlovsCat

4 hours ago, Michael A.D. said:

You could try social media (Facebook, Instagram) or a different email address yourself in case your mails have been automatically misplaced to the spam folder. (An unfortunately common problem with how some servers are configured.)

They also have some other contact emails in the 'About Us' section: https://ugritone.com/pages/about-us. You can also find a way to call them via phone (no idea if they answer it, though) if you google the company ID.

And if all else fails and you paid via Paypal, buyer protection usually summons some kind of a response.

Edited by Kirean

9 hours ago, Michael A.D. said:

Sometimes that's the only way to do it.

14 hours ago, Michael A.D. said:

Good to know, I was about to buy it! 

21 hours ago, Michael A.D. said:

I didn't hear back from them, so I emailed them again.  And again.  And again.   Yes - 4 times (and over the course of several weeks), and yet no response from their support email.

You sort of just did 🙂

Edited by Paul P

• 1 month later...

Quick follow-up - after countless emails to them without ever getting a response,  they have refunded my PayPal payment.

So thank you Ugritone... I wish you could have communicated with me, but finally, you have lived up to your "No questions asked" refund policy.

• Like 1

On 1/29/2024 at 12:04 AM, Michael A.D. said:

I had a similar experience with Ugritone in the past, so now I just steer away from them.

• Like 1