Wind chill without the King

Fleer

Hopefully there wont be a barrage of half assed posts without links.  This often happens when people turn it into a game or assume everyone knows what you are talking about by using acronyms or whatever.  I check this stuff in the morning so my brain is barely aware.

One of these days I consider challenging myself to stay off any deal forum for a week.  That will probably be a fail.  The only time that worked was due to 3 weeks of being in a hospital with only a phone and no charger.

Edited by kitekrazy
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, Fleer said:

Luckily there’s @satya and some other minions (like myself) but it’s already getting pretty chilly out here without Larsy. 

Just about always slow for deals this time of year when they've already thrown everything at us progressively since Black Friday, Cyber Monday, Christmas and then New Year's.

This is the time of year when they try and say see we do actually advertise at those crazy overinflated RRPs only so they can then discount them again 🤣

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Fleer said:

Luckily there’s @satya and some other minions (like myself) but it’s already getting pretty chilly out here without Larsy. 

Lars is most definitely the King.  Satya is clearly the Crown Prince, and the rest of us are expendable serfs laboring in the fields.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Fleer said:

It’ll be somewhat stronger than that :)

Ain’t it @Zo?

lol what you guy talking about lol ?

If any of forumers has the bad luck to chill with me , it's gonna be more geeky than anything lol 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

5 hours ago, Zo said:

If any of forumers has the bad luck to chill with me , it's gonna be more geeky than anything lol 

Zo I wouldn't mind hanging out, drinking some coffee and talk geeky with ya!!

Next time you in Nola, let me know. And if I make it to your area (France?) I will look you up!!

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Grem said:

Zo I wouldn't mind hanging out, drinking some coffee and talk geeky with ya!!

Next time you in Nola, let me know. And if I make it to your area (France?) I will look you up!!

Of course ;)

• Like 1