SSL Native X Sale

cclarry

Boy just read my post , i'm absolutly sorry about the tipos ..... guyz when you see clean posts (like this one) versus a pure mess (like my previous one) understand  it was made on an ipad that can't falllow how fast i type letters and registers some with a delay .

Again sorry written from my logitech keyboard lol 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Zo said:

The key is the delay (Ms ) in the upper of the gui

Bascially when you siwtch pahse of a sound , it's the whole pahse that is impacted , whol sepctrum ....problem is that pashe sisn't linear in the spectrum , perfect exemple being when you analyse a simple sine at 1 K into plugins when we teste plkugins , we see for exemple for drive based plugin or EQ a lot of time a complet pahse shift in the lowefreq ....

this allows to corrected preciscely this BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

The big issue isn't the phase of a sound , but it's realtion ship with other sounds :!!!

I systematicaly used to modify my sample start on my µAkai S 950 for this very reason , to get my kik and my bass to be "in phase"  , not canceling ...

so in this case a tim shilf is also n,eeeded ...

To answer you interoogation you could do this with an eq and time align from let's say eventide ....but the plugin is convenient and works great , easier to used than waves one .... at 10 $ , a steal ....at 199 , ok, ....but 10$ if you know how to use this : bingo .

If what i said is something totally knew , just do'nt waste your time , because before correcting problem , the ability to spot thyem is key !!! 

You are right, sometimes to find out the problems is much more difficult than to make them correctly.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zo said:

Boy just read my post , i'm absolutly sorry about the tipos ..... guyz when you see clean posts (like this one) versus a pure mess (like my previous one) understand  it was made on an ipad that can't falllow how fast i type letters and registers some with a delay .

No worries.  We were able to falllow (sic) what you wrote.  😉

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Zo said:

It was because of an iPad? Now you've ruined that mental picture I had about the musician sitting next to a good bottle of French wine while writing under-the-influence 🍷

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Lamia6 said:

Alternate deal if you haven't got Inspirata Lite yet, add it you your cart then apply code:   funfriday   and get that as a freebie.

https://www.jrrshop.com/inspired-acoustics-inspirata-lite

Only thing is you can't stack it with coupon code FORUM. Thought I'd mention it.

funfriday is no longer fun. :(
It took its toys and went to the paid plugin home. 
image.png.b2391a704d063718a2d80284492d15e9.png
Maybe because today is Thursday?

Edited by TheSteven
  • Haha 1

On 12/21/2023 at 10:02 PM, Zo said:

And here I was seriously wondering who the PI witch mentioned in your post was.