Arturia V Collection X has been released

jim137

My upgrade from v8 is $299... a real no-go. I had hoped to skip 9, and upgrade when 10 came out, but I'll just wait to next year at this point. At least if it was $199, it would have been $99 8->9 and $99 9->X

Actually somewhat happy that I don't have to upgrade 🙂

With Arturia it's always best to upgrade during the Black Friday sale.  It's $99 from any V Collection version to the latest.  Occasionally they do release the next version close after the Black Friday sale.  VC8 was released in December as well, but other times have been in Spring or Fall.  I was hoping X would come out before the BF sale.  I own VC9, Pigments and FX3 and it's $199 for me.  $199 is a bit steep - I'd probably jump if it was $149.  Have to see how the rest of the holiday season sales go to see if I'll bite at $199.  But have plenty enough to keep me busy until next BF! 🤣

• Like 2
  • Great Idea 1

48 minutes ago, telecode 101 said:

299 upgrade price here. 😞

That would buy some top tier synths that would be much higher quality (quantity this might win)

Mine is even worse at 399... Easy pass for me. It would be very close to, if not the bottom of my list now.

Even at 149 I might need to be bored, or talk myself into it 🤣

• Haha 1

I have all the new instruments minus cp-70v and the rebuilt ones which I’m not counting and my offer is also $99 which to me is expensive.   

edit: seems I was also missing augmented woodwinds but not sure it justifies price more

Edited by kevin H

I own everything Arturia except the stuff in the new collection.  I own 2 Collection 9s, Collection 8 and Collection 7 separately (long story considering you get 4 machines per).  Upgrade is $199 for me.  

How many days till Black Friday again?

• Confused 1