Revoice Pro 5 is here—get 50% off your upgrade. 🙌

cclarry

Revoice pro 5 is here 

Tune, align and double your vocals with one powerful tool.

Revoice Pro 5 is jam-packed with updates and additions that keep it at the cutting-edge of vocal editing tools. Manual edits of complex vocal tasks are about to become a thing of the past. 

Quick! Your 50% off introductory offer as a current Revoice Pro owner won’t last long.

https://www.synchroarts.com/products/revoice-pro-5/overview

• Like 3

Upgrade from Revoice Pro 4:
$139  $69 during intro offer
$57.72  @ Larry's link: https://everyplugin.com/revoice-pro-5.html

Promo video on Revoice Pro 5:

from web site:

What's new with Revoice Pro 5?

Revoice Pro 5 is jam-packed with the latest pitch editing technology with advanced pitch correction tools - including the Shaper Tool and Control Points - enabling you to have precise, professionally-tuned vocals fast.

Completely new to Revoice is time-saving feature SmartPitch which intelligently understands when to match your doubles and harmonies, and when to maintain them. A game-changing feature if you work with lots of doubles and harmonies!

We've also made significant improvements to the way Revoice connects to your DAW. We've updated the non-ARA link plugin so you can audition how your processed audio will sound in context with any FX, panning and level applied and automatic transfer of processed audio that gets 'committed' to your project without the need for import / export. For VST users (Ableton Live, Studio One, Cubase, etc.), we've made the UI more intuitive with the ability to initiate processing in Revoice Pro from the Link plugin whilst sending audio across to Revoice Pro, saving time in the editing process.

Edited by TheSteven
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Bad Penguin said:

Silly question, but safe to purchase upgrade from everyplugin instead of synchroarts?

Bought lots of stuff from EveryPlugin - never had an issue.
That's where I'll buy my upgrade unless JR Shop ends up having a better deal.  So far they haven't added it to their catalog.

Edited by TheSteven
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Yan Filiatrault said:

Having Melodyne Studio, and their own Vocalign Ultra, Repitch and Vocalign Project 5, I don't think this has anything really new or groundbreaking.

If I didn't have Pro 4 I would be taking a hard look at the tradeoffs (costs/benefits) before crossgrading too.
For Pro 4 owners it looks like there are some decent improvements (though I haven't had time to test them and won't for a while), there hasn't been a paid update required in a while (FWIR) and the cost of upgrading is less than $60 - so I'm not whining too much, though I do wish it had full ARA support.

Not that this is a benefit for current Pro 4 users but any future improvements are going to happening in the new version going forward so I want to buy in while it's cheaper to do so.

Edited by TheSteven
  • Like 1

Is there upgrade pricing for all versions? I only see upgrade options from 4 and it worries me if us pro 4 owners skip upgrading to 5 we will be shut out of future upgrade pricing? Or perhaps I’m not seeing the other options since I do own 4?

Edited by JT3Jon

8 minutes ago, Bad Penguin said:

Is JRR supposed to provide me with a license code, cause I don't see one where they say it should be:

May take a couple of hours to show up...
Sometimes it's instantly there other times it can take a couple of hours.  I think it depends on whether they've been pre-allotted license numbers or if they have to request them from developer. I know that for some companies the reseller has to manually log in and request codes (wonder if they have to pay for them at the same time, don't know).

Edited by TheSteven
  • Thanks 1