SynthMaster 3 Alpha now available for those who have the Everything Bundle

audioschmaudio

SynthMaster 3 has been in development for quite a while and I am very excited about the new release. The list of features that will be included is very promising.
Now the alpha version is finally available, at least for those who have the Everything Bundle.
To download it, go to your user area. There, under the downloads tab, you will find the download link.

grafik.png.3cbee968c2be9d06ec620feef1880017.png

Edited by audioschmaudio
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• audioschmaudio changed the title to Synthmaster 3 Alpha now available for those who have the Everything Bundle
  • audioschmaudio changed the title to SynthMaster 3 Alpha now available for those who have the Everything Bundle

He's giving away 25 free licenses for SynthMaster 3 to SynthMaster 2 owners:

https://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=488134&start=345

BTW, If you have a license for SM2 but don't have the everything bundle, and are seriously interested in testing SM3, please send me a private messsage with your registered email address.. I will add a SM3 license to your account. I have 25 slots available for interested KVR users.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, kitekrazy said:

I got the Everything bundle in 2020 but the Alpha doesn't show up for me.

1 hour ago, audioschmaudio said:

Strange. Are you logged in? Did you click on User Area and then on downloads? Have you selected Windows or Mac?

Not showing on my account either (not that I'm upset about it as I don't have the time to bother testing an alpha)

• Like 1

11 hours ago, TheSteven said:

Not showing on my account either (not that I'm upset about it as I don't have the time to bother testing an alpha)

Yeah, you're not missing much. I've installed it and it's really in a VERY early stage still. A lot of things not really working, crashes my DAW from time to time.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Latest news from KVR Forum:

Hopefuly this weekend we will add the SynthMaster 3 product page to our website. That will allow users who don't want to upgrade to Everything Bundle a change to upgrade to SM3

The prices will be (during our Winter Sale that lasts until Jan 14)

SM3 new license : $69
Upgrade from SM2 or SM1+SM2 bundle: $29
Upgrade from SM1: $49
Upgrade from SM2 Player: $59

FYI: SM3 license includes a license for SM2 as well.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, audioschmaudio said:

Latest news from KVR Forum:

Also got an email from them with an upgrade price of $57 to the Everything Bundle (+SM3). 

Yet to decide if I want to pay the extra 28 bucks (on top of $29) for the SM1/SM2 sound packs.

On 12/23/2023 at 8:44 PM, Kirean said:

Also got an email from them with an upgrade price of $57 to the Everything Bundle (+SM3). 

Yet to decide if I want to pay the extra 28 bucks (on top of $29) for the SM1/SM2 sound packs.

Would be a no-brainer for me, if I didn't already have the everything bundle.

I believe there are currently 52 soundbanks in total. That's like half a dollar per soundbank.

But I'm a preset guy and am not good at sound design. That's why I love to collect presets.

I'm really surprised though that the release comes so soon. It feels like he went straight from Alpha to release, skipping the beta phase. I hope he didn't rush it just to release it on time for Christmas. 

Update: I guess I misunderstood the announcement. I guess it will be available for pre-order this month but the actual release date is around March.

Edited by audioschmaudio
  • Like 1