Early happy christmass And please thinking on me once

Kreveta Puket

Mira, 

I hope you feel better and Merry Christmas as well.   Think positive and use that positive energy well as it will help heal you.  Keep all negative thoughts in out of your head and soon you will be out of the hospital soon and back to makeing music.

• Like 3

On 12/8/2023 at 8:05 PM, Kreveta Puket said:

Update: thé breath Is little better, others stay. On monday Will be new testa on pneu etc. Offer Nice week to all 🍀 many thanks to all for support, IT Is Very kind And beautiful, thanks So much guys.

Glad to hear you're feeling a little better Mira and I hope you're back to 100% in no time, especially so you can enjoy making music again 🙂

• Like 1

On 12/5/2023 at 8:30 PM, Kreveta Puket said:

Hello all kreveta here ( mira ) im now 4 th day in infection Hospital due to hard covid, health Is no good if someone spend Positive energy i Will be So much thankfull - ONLY energy no need msg or pm in post, i likes these forum So much And want to offer Very early happy christmass to all you guys And your families And friends too, great health. Im So much thankfull be part of these virtual nontoxic friendly fórum ( with love from Czech Republic , Mira aka kreveta 

Get well man! Btw in România, it was used Tonotil as post-covid treatment. It also helped my kid to get well! Maybe you can get it in Czech Republic. It is manufactured by a pharma company from Greece.

“Tonotil is a tonic nutritional supplement, suitable for the physical, mental and psychological strengthening of the body in periods of relative stress, such as periods of exams, intense sports activity, periods of recovery, malnutrition. Tonotil with 4 amino acids effectively stimulates the body and improves mood.”

— Ask your doctor after you are over CoVid.

Get well man! Be strong! 💪

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1